"Ding" You are now free to move about the country . . .

Ok, I am all signed up for Ding. I have the little airline wing in the corner of my computer.

How does this work? It looked like there was a little heart on it. I clicked and it gave me fairs, none were out of DTW (my home airport.) I signed up for that. Does it normally just give me DTW fairs, or any time there is a sale? :confused3

I watch the DING fares everyday, I'm convinced that no DING fares will come for my outgoing trip on March 26th. They've sold out of all the fares except the refundable ones.

I did notice today that I could get tickets for February, one-way for $49!!!! It's extremely tempting to just book a weekend trip! I could get the AP rate at AKL or POR (heck, even Pop) and go down on Friday, come back Monday!

But alas, we'll be going in March/April for 12 days.... gotta save up a lil more for that trip. Or at least make sure all the credit cards are paid off before we go so we can fill them back up. :crazy:

When DING fares are released, a little envelope will appear on the Southwest logo. Click on it and it will show you all available DING fares. Sometimes your airport will be on there, sometimes it won't. It will also show the date you must travel before.

If your cities are listed, put in your dates at the top of page (don't forget the # of passenges, I also do). Not all flights will be at the DING rate, but if you're flexible with your dates, it's definitely doable.

We are lucky enough to get in on Philly to Orlando for about $38 each way. Round trip total was $92.10! You can't beat it.

Good luck to everyone waiting for their DING!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter