dining and dancing get together /reception

sandys1294

Earning My Ears
hi my name is sandy and i will be getting married in august 28,2003 hot hot hot! i am looking for somewhere for the family with kids to get together for a dinner after the ceremony. the ceremony will be in august at the crescent terrace at the swan. hopefully i will not melt in the heat. i was thinking of the bbq but i want some more ideas. i would like something fun and enjoyable where we can dance and have a fun time. plus the characters being there is a plus too. any suggestions would be so helpful
thanks
sandy

Have you thought about dinner in Gullivers and then walking over to Atlantic Dance? That way you don't have far to go, and Gullivers has characters at dinner. I don't recall seeing a place to dance on our visits to Swan/Dolphin, but lots of really good restaurants. Another option is Kimonos. They have a sushi menu (if that is your thing) but also offer some tempura items and appetizers. They have karoke in the evenings, I've heard it is lots of fun. Best wishes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter