Dining at Narcoosee's first time...looking fo advice

jimmytammy

<font color=purple>Swivel, it's a hard habit to br
We are eating there 8 pm Sat nite. We tried to get PS at Cal. Grill for fireworks. Any suggestions on what to order?

The seafood chowder is awesome - it's really more like lobster bisque with other seafood added than what you'd think of as "chowder." Very rich, very thick, and zero calories of course, since it's eaten on vacation. ;)

Hi! We ate at Narcoossee's last year - had the Butternut Squash/Crab soup-yummy! I had the Jumbo Seared Scallops and DD had the Petite Filet on kids menu - both very good, yet my scallops were constantly in jeapordy - DD managed to steal one! The Key Lime Creme Brulee and the Chocolate Mousse Timbale were also delicious.

Enjoy - the atmosphere here is great, and the Water Pageant swims right by!:sunny:

We ate there in January and I too had the scallops. They were awesome. I can't remember what DH had but it was good. We walked out of there stuffed. Enjoy!

Kristen :earsgirl:

We were there in October.

The butternut squash crab soup was wonderful. I've figured out an easy way to fake it at home (box of organic squash soup, 1/4 cup cream, can of crab, red thai curry paste - just a little).

I had a wonderful steak. The potatoes (mashed) were really good. My husband had the other steak with au gratin potatoes, the steak was as good, my potatoes were better.

The key lime creme brulee for dessert. Wouldn't order this again. Too sweet for my taste. But it is their signature dessert (and I think Krispy Kremes are disgusting and apparently no one else agrees with me, so my sweet taste may be someone different than the general population - I prefer rich - like in chocolate or fudge or cream, rather than sweet.)

The lobster is wonderful and if they still have the Finding Nemo dessert (I had it in July), don't miss it! It had peach mousse and some other peach flavored things. It was one of the best desserts I've ever had.

I had the filet mignon w potatoes au gratin. Fabulous! Green salad and pumpkin creme brulee rounded out the menu and made for a very filling meal.

Be sure to ask for a window seat and try to arrive at least 30 mins in advance (esp on a busy night during the holidays).

Enjoy!

We ate here last year w/o the kids and it was wonderful. We enjoyed the fireworks from MK and had a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter