Dining Choices 20days left HELP!!!!

littlemermaid77

Earning My Ears
Me and my boyfriend of 2 years have to decided where are table service meals are going to be at within the next 20 days! I need some advice on what the best resturants are in the Disney Dinning Plan. Last year we liked the Concorse Steakhouse and Planet Hollywood - but that's about all i can remeber. We have taken care of all of our character breakfasts. We just need "sit down" food at night.
Your help is much appreciated! :hourglass

We just got back Saturday...and our favorite was LeCellier in Canada @ Epcot... it is only 1TS and we liked that better than any of the 2ts's we went to... including Yachtsman Steakhouse,CRT,and Narcooses. I would recommend Narcooses...it was excellent! But we still liked LeCellier the best :) Jiko@ Animal Kingdom Lodge? Never eaten there but heard great things about it. We also really enjoyed Ohana @ Poly! Good luck and enjoy your trip.

On my trip in Dec. absolutely loved the following places:

Le Cellier - would never miss this one again.
alfredos - loved this place and very accomadating on allergy, chef even came out to table to discuss with me.
Concourse - loved this place as well
cindarellas castle - but is now 2 t/s and fixed menu so don't know does not apeal to me now.
Planet hollywood - was good but like any planet in the world no different

Places going to try in Aug are: Cali grill, grand floridian cafe, maya grill and coral reef.
If you check out menus on this site or all ears you can see wich place apeals to you.

Since you are so close I would call and see if these are available. I called this week for June 11-19th and couldn't get dinner at 1900 Park Fair, WCC, or LeCellier for earlier than 9:00. Frustrating. I hope something frees up.

Lesley

From our trip 5/5-5/13, our favorites were Le Cellier, Les Chefs de France, and Coral Reef. Also 50s Prime Time was great. We liked Planet Hollywood. DD liked Teppanyaki, but I was less thrilled with the flavor of the ginger sauce--just different from the Japanese steakhouse at home.

Don't panic about ADRs. We made them in advance, but travelling with a teen I ended up changing several while we were there. We still got to eat at each place we wanted to. On one call I was told that Le Cellier was booked for the next 3 days, but I called later and there had been a cancellation!

They were turning away walk up guests at several restaurants. MGM had a sign up that all restaurants were fully booked for that day. So, do make ADRs somewhere. You can always try to change them if your schedule changes.

I am not sure if this is the right place to post.

If we do not do park hopper passes are we allowed to go to another park if we have reservations at a certain time. We are thinking about not getting park hopper passes. We have little kids and are thinking we wont need the park hoppers. Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks.

If you are going to a park for dinner, you need park admission. If you were at MK but are having dinner at an EPCOT restaurant, you will need a park hopper.

However, there are many places to eat that are not in parks. If you are at EPCOT, you can eat at Spoodles, Beaches and Cream, etc.

From MK, go to CHef Mickey's or 1900 Park Fare (COntemporary and GR FL resorts)

You can go to any Downtown Disney restaurant without needing park admission, as well as any resort restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter