Dining Credits list

Countrywife45

Mouseketeer
I have looked but have not found anything. Is there a list somewhere that tells me what dining credits each place uses? For example, lunch at Biergarten....is is QS credit or TS credit?

Thanks

On the disney restaurants page, it lists restaurants as either table service or quick service. Table service restaurants (like Biergarten) use a TS credit. Quick service restaurants use a QS credit. One caveat - some table service restaurants and dining experiences are signature restaurants and require the use of two TS credits.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/#/2017-dining-plan/

I have looked but have not found anything. Is there a list somewhere that tells me what dining credits each place uses? For example, lunch at Biergarten....is is QS credit or TS credit?

Thanks
Also, if you click on the restaurant that you are interested in, and it says "some dining plans accepted"...click on that link, and it will list the details.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter