Dining in Celebration

DisDee

DIS Veteran
I'm not sure if this is the place to post, but I was wondering if anyone has eaten dinner in Celebration. We were thinking about driving over there and would like to have a moderately priced meal. All responses are greatly appreciated as we leave on Thurs. Thanks!

Celebration is a magical place to spend an afternoon or evening.
I would love to live there even just seasonally.

Check out this link for dining information.
http://www.celebrationfl.com/market_street/dining.html

Have a wonderful time. We just got home and I'm suffering severe withdrawel!

---Andra
I wanna be the mayor of Celebration!
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

We have eaten at Cafe D'Antonio twice and my parents (who live in the area) eat there every few months. It is very nice. The service is top notch and the two meal I ate there were very good. I highly receommend scooting over to celebration for a dinner. A walk around Market Street is great for both before and after a meal! Enjoy! :)

Originally posted by new_yawka
We have eaten at Cafe D'Antonio twice and my parents (who live in the area) eat there every few months. It is very nice. The service is top notch and the two meal I ate there were very good

I totally agree. We've eaten there 2 or 3 times and always excellent.

Steve

Being an Orlando Local, we dine at Market Street Café about once a month and usually go to the Celebration AMC Movie Theater. We love the Market Street Café, and been dining there since it opened as Max's Café. We even have a "Take It To The Max" Frequent Dining Card, and somewhere in the restaurant is a little plaque with our names on it.
Very reasonably priced meals, large servings, dine in or dine outside. Casual and good. Can't ask for much more.

Cafe D'antonio was excelent the time we ate there. Celebration Town tavern was also quite good.

We too are fans of the dining in Celebration. We tend to end up at the Market Street Cafe (Max's to the locals) a lot as that is were we ate the night hubby asked me to marry him (on the lake at Celebration :p ) Anyway, Cafe D' Antonio is also very good, I only get to go there with friends though, hubby always wants Max's when we are there...I agree with everyone, it is definetly worth the trip over to see the town, the shops and the resturants :)

Thanks so much for all your responses. I'm going to include an evening in Celebration during our upcoming trip.

Definitely, Market Street Cafe! We have been eating there for a long time, even when it was Max's Cafe. We have never had a bad meal and it is very reasonably priced. Definitely, a must do for us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter