Dining Itinerary help and questions!!!!!!

MommyPoppins

<font color=green>Tangled with the TF in a moment
I sat down last night to make a quick itinerary for our Sept. trip(14-24) so I could get our ADR's made. So here is what I've come up with, but before I call I have some questions.

9/14 - Dinner at Le Cellier (how do you pronounce it? I don't want to sound like an idiot on the phone)

9/15 - Dinner at LTT(for LTT and Teppanyaki my parents are going to be there, can we share our credits with them so they don't have to pay?)

9/16 - Dinner at Teppanyaki(how do you pronounce????)

9/18 - Breakfast at Kona Cafe'

9/19 - This day I thought maybe we would swing into the GF and eat at the GFC is it good? Or should we just eat at Tonys Town Square?

9/20 - Lunch at San Angel Inn

9/21 - Dinner at Ohanas

9/23 - Dinner at L'Originale Alfredo di Roma Ristorante(again how in the heck do you pronounce that????)

9/24 - Breakfast at 1900 Park Fare

What do you think? Anything you'd do differently. These are all places we have never tried, except Kona Cafe' and LTT. Thanks!! :sunny:

9/14 - Dinner at Le Cellier (how do you pronounce it? I don't want to sound like an idiot on the phone)
Pronounced Le Cell E A or just say Canada they will know what your talking about. I've never been but this is the place I most regret missing our last trip.

9/15 - Dinner at LTT(for LTT and Teppanyaki my parents are going to be there, can we share our credits with them so they don't have to pay?)
Yes you can share credits, just tell the server you are using the dining plan and give them your card when you get the bill, they will just minus the number of credits from your total, but remember you will have less credits to use the rest of your trip and will end up paying some out of pocket.

9/16 - Dinner at Teppanyaki(how do you pronounce????)
Tepp An Yaki

9/18 - Breakfast at Kona Cafe'
Never been but wanna try the Tonga Toast.

9/19 - This day I thought maybe we would swing into the GF and eat at the GFC is it good? Or should we just eat at Tonys Town Square?

9/20 - Lunch at San Angel Inn
Good choice for lunch, wouldn't do dinner here again.

9/21 - Dinner at Ohanas
If you have never been here before don't fill up on the appitizers, I made that mistake and couldn't eat that much of the skewers.

9/23 - Dinner at L'Originale Alfredo di Roma Ristorante(again how in the heck do you pronounce that????)
Alfredos or Italy

9/24 - Breakfast at 1900 Park Fare

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter