Dining Package Timing

DisneyHusker

Dreaming of Dolewhip
Hello,

I've seen variations of this questions posted but I wanted some opinions:

My husband and I are going to be in Disneyland on Wed. April 12th. That day, we plan on dining at River Belle Terrace so we can get the Fantasmic dining package and access the seating area for that package. Here's my dilemma: We also want to see the fireworks as well. (dun dun duuuuun)

So, my current plan is to watch the fireworks at 9:30 PM on Main Street and then head over to the seating area line for the second Fantasmic showing at 10:30 pm. I have read advice, however, that says you should be in the line for the dining package seating about 30-40 minutes before the show starts. I'm worried we won't make it over to the seating area soon enough to get a decent seat for Fantasmic. I believe it will be a very busy night so I'm more concerned about it than usual.

Any advice is appreciated and any comments on your experience at River Belle is welcome too. :flower1: Thanks!!

You're supposed to be able to see the fireworks from the Rivers of America area too. They will put the projections from the castle on the screens from Fantasmic. That way, no moving around necessary.

You're supposed to be able to see the fireworks from the Rivers of America area too. They will put the projections from the castle on the screens from Fantasmic. That way, no moving around necessary.
That’s what we did last trip but it was Mickey Mix Magic.. and I think you’re right…I was just hoping to see baymax fly but I think it would be a nightmare trying to get over to rivers when everyone else is too especially on spring break.

For the second showing I wouldn’t stress about getting there *that* early. Position yourself to the left of the castle so you can mosey on over after fireworks.

I have the same dilemma. My memory is fuzzy but don't cast members block off some paths between the castle hub and Fantasmic! viewing? To force the crowds out of the park? I don't want to plan on a path and then have it blocked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter