• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining Packages for shows

GoofyforDisney3

DIS Veteran
I’m heading to DL and DCA for the first time in May (17 to 19) and when I looked again today all of the Fantasmic and WOC dining packed show as not available. Did I miss them or are they not showing up yet because park hours aren’t out yet? Or can you not reserve them through the app?

The fantasmic ones are nigh impossible to get, and it might only be showing on the weekends. World of color dessert package however was fairly easy to get. also are you at your 60 day rezzie window?

I can see the WOC dessert party still available all three nights on the app, though Wed and Fri are just one show, looks to be 30 minutes earlier than normal given Grad Nights. I don’t know if Grad Nights impact the dinner packages?

I can see the WOC dessert party still available all three nights on the app, though Wed and Fri are just one show, looks to be 30 minutes earlier than normal given Grad Nights. I don’t know if Grad Nights impact the dinner packages?
I’m not sure I looked at the desert party. May need to. Thanks!

The fantasmic ones are nigh impossible to get, and it might only be showing on the weekends. World of color dessert package however was fairly easy to get. also are you at your 60 day rezzie window?
I am actually passed it so I may have just missed out then. I’ll keep checking though just in case.

I just booked the WOC dessert party for both 5/17 and 5/19, and this morning I made a F! dining package reservation for 5/20.

Have you looked for the F! package on 5/19 because I believe it's only available on Fridays and Saturdays. I was bummed when I was looking initially for 5/18 but then I remembered this fact.

Good luck!

I just booked the WOC dessert party for both 5/17 and 5/19, and this morning I made a F! dining package reservation for 5/20.

Have you looked for the F! package on 5/19 because I believe it's only available on Fridays and Saturdays. I was bummed when I was looking initially for 5/18 but then I remembered this fact.

Good luck!
Which F! package did u book? Thanks for the info.!

I booked the River Bell terrace Premium Package because I'm not a ground sitter, haha! This is our first time so I hope I don't regret it!
Great!! I am interested in doing that for my trip in August! Please let me know who it is....what time did you do this?

Good luck!
I keep getting a message that says this experience isn’t offered on date selected. I even looked at 5/20 out of curiosity and same message. I’m so confused now.

Great!! I am interested in doing that for my trip in August! Please let me know who it is....what time did you do this?

Do you mean, What time did I book this? Or what time is the reservations for?

Either way, I booked probably around 7am EST and I was surprised to already see them loaded. The reservation is for 7:15, there was only one choice for that. Good luck!

I keep getting a message that says this experience isn’t offered on date selected. I even looked at 5/20 out of curiosity and same message. I’m so confused now.

That's weird. I just checked again and I see that there are no times available that day ☹️

I’m heading to DL and DCA for the first time in May (17 to 19) and when I looked again today all of the Fantasmic and WOC dining packed show as not available. Did I miss them or are they not showing up yet because park hours aren’t out yet? Or can you not reserve them through the app?
The 19th should have shows and packages, but the packages tend to book within minutes, so you may already be well past the point of easily obtaining that.
I booked the River Bell terrace Premium Package because I'm not a ground sitter, haha! This is our first time so I hope I don't regret it!
We did the same for early May. It's expensive, and great viewing by the rail can't be guaranteed, but when given the choice between spread out tables with chairs, and jockeying with the masses to sit on the ground, it was a no-brainer for me. I'll pay that money every single time.

Last edited:
Do you mean, What time did I book this? Or what time is the reservations for?

Either way, I booked probably around 7am EST and I was surprised to already see them loaded. The reservation is for 7:15, there was only one choice for that. Good luck!

That's weird. I just checked again and I see that there are no times available that day ☹️
I am definitely going to do the Riverbelle dining package, probably for my first night.

I missed the 60 day reservation window because I didn't even think about no Fantasmic show on a Monday night. My fault. I was still able to get Hungry Bear dining for the second show at 58 days out but not the Blue Bayou package I'd hoped for.
I don't mind sitting on the ground so no big deal for me.

Last time I dined at Blue Bayou they asked if we wanted the F! Package when we sat down, I didn’t book it separately. I believe this is still the procedure for BB and river Belle - book a reservation and ask for the F! Package. Only one that had to be booked directly is the premium River Belle package or hungry bear.

I’ve had great success with dining alerts at BB, so don’t give up hope!

Last time I dined at Blue Bayou they asked if we wanted the F! Package when we sat down, I didn’t book it separately. I believe this is still the procedure for BB and river Belle - book a reservation and ask for the F! Package. Only one that had to be booked directly is the premium River Belle package or hungry bear.

I’ve had great success with dining alerts at BB, so don’t give up hope!
Hi Where do you sign up for dining alerts?

I tried this morning for a River Bell premium package on Sunday the 21st of May, It was probably 6:05 AM in Anaheim. But had no luck. I wanted to book Ogas Cantina first and it was probably to late when I try River Bell. Unless there arre no shows on Sunday.

How can I be sure?

Thanks

I tried this morning for a River Bell premium package on Sunday the 21st of May, It was probably 6:05 AM in Anaheim. But had no luck. I wanted to book Ogas Cantina first and it was probably to late when I try River Bell. Unless there arre no shows on Sunday.

How can I be sure?

Thanks
I think the RB Premium packages are for Friday and Saturday during May.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter