Dining Plan Clarification Please

andriade

DIS Veteran
Did I read this correctly? The way I understand the DP to work, via the mousesavers DP tips area, is that your group's credits are pooled together. It lead me to believe that kid's and adult's credits are not distinguished. So, any of you who have used these before, is this correct? It doesn't seem right to me. You pay a lot less for the kid's plan than the adults. According to the way I read the tips, we could pay cash for the kids and use their credits for the adults meals.

Any help is appreciated!

Yes, that's correct. Disney's own explanation from their website clearly says the credits are pooled.

Do a search on this thread - the "fairness" of that has been debated ad nauseum! :lmao:

I am not trying to cheat anyhting, I just have a one year old that will be sharing with her 3 year old brother most meals. I just can't believe Disney hasn't caught the glitch in the system yet.

Thanks!

The one year old will not have their own credits, they are assumed to eat off a parents plate.

It isnt a glitch. It seems as if Disney is actually making money of this glitch. They want you to pay for food in advance, then spend for food out of pocket, and the spend for more food out of pocket, plus "extras" and alchoholic beverages. This "glitch" is racking up revenues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter