Dining plan -- Park tix same 4 all?

Chrisinroch

Earning my Beers
First, If you get the DDP package, I understand you gotta get it for all in party. My question is....Do all 5 of us need to get the same park tickets or can four of us get 6-day park hoppers and one of us get 1-day park single park ?(already has an AP)

Also, will i have to forfeit my AP discount on the rooms to access the dining plan as this would likely wipe out any savings from the dining plan?

Finally if we opt for the DDE card, I'm guessing that it is non-transferable so we would need to eat together all of the time. Any advice?

Thanks in advance. This is a very good site. Lots of helpful folks.

You will lose your AP discount if you want the free dining. The room must be a rack rate (non-discounted) reservation.
For the normal dining plan requires all in the room to have the same park tickets. The choices are: pay for 6 day hoppers for all of you or pay for 1 day for all of you and upgrade some of them when you get there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter