Dining PS's

Wislodgers

Mouseketeer
I thought I had read that Disney made some changes in the PS policy for dining. We are going over Christmas break (27th-Jan5) with an extended group of family. We usually all eat out together 4 times or so. I want to make our PS's as soon as I can......Is it still the 90 days out?.......Oh, and I am a DVC member, so is it best to call member services, or the Disney Dining number. In the past I have always made our PS through Disney Dining.

Thanks for any help!

Wislodgers said:
I thought I had read that Disney made some changes in the PS policy for dining. We are going over Christmas break (27th-Jan5) with an extended group of family. We usually all eat out together 4 times or so. I want to make our PS's as soon as I can......Is it still the 90 days out?.......Oh, and I am a DVC member, so is it best to call member services, or the Disney Dining number. In the past I have always made our PS through Disney Dining.

Thanks for any help!

Yes, it is still 90 days out, but by staying on property you can get what they call 90+10 AR's.... which means that at 90 days out you can book ARs for 10 days out (so essentially at 90 days you could schedule all your AR's on one day rather than having to call back each day to schedule).

You should probably try the dining number first.

HTH

Thank-you! We are staying the first 5 nights at SOG, then moving over to VWL. I am thinking that SOG does not qualify for the 90+10. We are not trying for any hard to get ADR's and are flexible on the times and days, so I will just call at the 90 days and see what I can get!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter