Dining Recs?

mom2ee

Mouseketeer
need new ideas for lunch and dinners...girls are 8 and 9. and much to my chagrin they feel they are too old for character meals, dad is happy to save the $$$$ from the character meals....but here is the problem, oldest can occassionally be and adventurous diner but youngest would live on chicken strips if i let her, i will eat and try anything and hubby is boring eater....any thoughts on fun places would be greatly appreciated.

50's Primetime and SciFi at MGM
Rainforest at DAK
Garden Grille, Living Sea's, or most countries at Epcot.
The Castle for lunch or dinner
O'Hana's (you can get chicken strips for DD instead of what they serve - just ask your server when you arrive)
Hope this helps.

Suggest the House Of Blues at DTD,Voodoo Shrimp,Cajun Meatloaf,Elwood Burger some interesting and good food for all at HOB.::yes:: :wave2: :wizard:

Sci Fi or Mama Melroses at MGM

House of blues at downtown disney, or planet hollywood.

Castle or liberty tree tavern for lunch at MK

EPCOT...just about any of the WS restaurants for lunch or dinner...Mexico has great atmosphere, Italy, France, Norway, Morocco, beautiful and the food is wonderful in all.

In the Mk how about LTT, Columbia House, Casey's Corner

In MGM Prime Time Cafe, Rosies all american cafe and Toluca legs turkey legs

In AK Flame Tree BBQ

In Epcot Biergarten, Harry Ramsden fish and chips, any of the counters inside the Land Pavilion.

Resorts- Boma's in AKL, Trails End at Fort Wilderness

How 'bout Whispering Canyon at Wilderness Lodge? And I agree with Sci-Fi.....but stick with the burgers and shakes and fries!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter