• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining reservation for after posted park close time?

MrsPook

Mouseketeer
Last night I miraculously found an Oga's Cantina reservation for Sunday January 3 at 7:05pm but the park hours currently show closing is 7pm. Do you think this is a mistake? I don't want to cancel the other reservation I have in case but was curious if you all think this is ok or a sign they will change park hours or???? Thanks for the help! 12 days until we are in our happy place!!!

I got one for 7:55 pm on 1/8 with park hours showing closing 7pm. I kept my 6:45pm just in case . I got several touring plans alerts late last night

No, it’s not a mistake. Oga’s is one of a few places at Disney parks staying open after park closing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter