Dining Reservations

Do you book under the same My Disney Experience account or under two accounts? Thanks for your help.

Hi
So we just booked our dining reservations, we are a large party of 8 and some days 10.

We booked skipper canteen - 2 tables of 5
Chef de France - 1 table of 10
Jungle skipper 1 table of 8
Rainforest cafe 1 table of 8
Brown Derby 2 tables of 5
Mama melrose 1 table of 10
Raglan road lunch 1 table of 8

There where restaurants we wanted to try but they were already booked. We went on at 6am this morning

happy planning
Is Skipper Canteen and Jungle Skipper the same restaurant? We are a large party too so using your experience to guide my choices!

Just wanted to post an update for anyone else that was wondering how difficult it was to get dining reservations.

Our 60 day period began today. I was up and waiting when the reservations opened. There are six of us. We are there seven nights starting May 29. Staying at Copper Creek'

Arrival day-Ended up with Grand Floridian Cafe at 7:40, nothing we wanted was available before 8:30 at night we will likely cancel this
Day 2-MK day-Liberty Tree was wide open and booked
Day 3-AK day-Able to get Yak & Yeti which is what we wanted but only times were 10:30 or 3:00; opted for 3
Day 4-HS day-Able to get Sci-Fi for the kids at 1:40, also able to get three reservations for Savi's (apparently you can do this at any time on the 60 day open period; accomplished at 4:30 CT)
Day 5-Resort day-Whispering Canyon for breakfast and Homecomin' at 5:20 that afternoon (both were wide open)
Day 6-Epcot-Biergarten at 2:30-elected for later lunch as we have grand parents and we don't want to do a lot of back tracking-this should allow ride time (It was fairly open except for right around lunch)
Day 7-MK day-Be Our Guest at 1:25, it was fairly open and we elected this day for BOG as it was the last day and likely to have more availability

All-in-all, having stocked reservations on the app for weeks I was worried and pleasantly surprised we were able to get everything we wanted except Whispering Canyon on the day of arrival.

Hope this helps someone else who's looking for information on how difficult it is to get reservations for dining at this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter