Dining reservations?

psimon

Will travel for turkey legs!
How far in advance can I (do i need to) make dining reservations for DL park and hotel restaurants?

Thanks...

---Paul in Southern NJ

According to the recording I listened to today (for around 15 minutes) they can book ps' 60 days in advance. I always thought it was 60 days for resort ps' and 6 weeks for park restaurants but was told it is 60 days for everything now. Be patient it took awhile to finally get my 9/10 reservation for Goofy's! They don't give confirmation numbers either which always makes me nervous but I've never had a problem.

Amy&Dan said:
They don't give confirmation numbers either which always makes me nervous but I've never had a problem.
When I made our ps for Blue Bayou I asked the CM if there was a confirmation number. His response - "I can give you one if it will make you feel better!!" I just laughed and told him to give me his name instead and if we had a problem I'd come yell at him!!! :rotfl2: (I do have his name and I'm not afraid to use it if I have to!!!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter