Dining reviews

tink1953

Tink rocks!!!!!!!
From out Nov. 24th-Dec 2nd trip...

Crystal Palace lunch 11-26.....we love this place! We eat there everytime we visit the world. Food is always excellent and abundant. Characters are great even for adult only group. I give this one a 10

DSC05058.jpg

Garden Grill lunch before candlelight procession Nov. 30th....we did love the food here and ate hearty. Great waitress and character interaction again with all adults. A solid 8 here

DSC05494.jpg

DSC05496.jpg

Glad you enjoyed both meals. Those are the only 2 character meals we have planned for our trip. :thumbsup2

I am interested in hearing anyone's opinion on Boma's. I will be in the AK on March 18th and wanted a place to take my girls. Someone wonderful person on the board sent me some suggestions for my first real trip to WDW and I was looking for reviews on this one but was having trouble finding any.

Thanks in advance for your help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter