Dining Times

TracyH

Earning My Ears
If we are waitlisted for early dining what are the chances of getting it.

Do we have to wait until we get on the ship to change or can we check beforehand.

Just want to be prepared before we go.

I would recommend calling (or have your travel agent call) from time to time to see if anything has opened up. Sometimes you can find an opening before the waitlist has been consulted. I would call every day during the week prior to final payment. This is when most cancellations occur.

When your documents arrive, they should tell you which seating you've been assigned. You can still continue to check for openings, or they may move you from the waitlist.

If all else fails, you can see the dining manager once on board and request a change. When you check in at the port, they'll be able to tell you where and when this person will be available to address such requests.

Good Luck!

We were waitlisted twice for 1st dining. Once we were notified in advance through our TA. The 2nd time we were notified via our dining tickets when we got to our Stateroom.

We were waitlisted last year for our December cruise. I was just planning to try to switch when we boarded, but when we received our cruise documents it said that we had "Main" (early) seating for dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter