Dinner at Boma on Dec. 13,09 @ 5PM! Sits Available updated 12/09/09

Driving to Buffalo tonight around midnight so I can be there in lots of time for my 4:40 AM train.

First solo trip and I'm starting to get a little nervous about going by myself.

I know everything is going to be okay (and I've been to Disney multiple times) it's just some last minute jitters.

Hey Trisha, I'll be there solo too! You'll be fine. I'll see ya at Boma, we can compare notes, and maybe meet up sometime during the week......OH!!!!!!!

ATTENTION!!! I really need someone to ride Expedition Everest with me on Wednesday night (EMH) after it gets dark! Y'all know I'm a ride chicken. So let me know if any of you can come with me! :scared1:

ATTENTION!!! I really need someone to ride Expedition Everest with me on Wednesday night (EMH) after it gets dark! Y'all know I'm a ride chicken. So let me know if any of you can come with me! :scared1:
Oh, I wish I could. I have yet to ride EE in the dark, but will be home by then. :sad2:

See ya Sunday!!!

If everyone who has an ADR could PM me the name it's in, I'll try to run Kevin down and see if he can help coordinate everyone sitting close to everybody else.

Is anyone going to MVMCP after dinner?

If everyone who has an ADR could PM me the name it's in, I'll try to run Kevin down and see if he can help coordinate everyone sitting close to everybody else.

Is anyone going to MVMCP after dinner?

No but it is mgm emh so I am thinking of going there

Hey Trisha, I'll be there solo too! You'll be fine. I'll see ya at Boma, we can compare notes, and maybe meet up sometime during the week......OH!!!!!!!

Wooo hooooo love everest at night! I'll go!

Wooo hooooo love everest at night! I'll go!

Today's the day! If anyone there can upload some pics from the dinner please do!!!

Lots of pix taken, but not by me.

Whoever was responisble for my birthday cake, thank you SO much. What a special surprise!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMIE!!!! :hug:

So what did everyone have at Boma that was yummy?

Everything was yummy..I. had many bowls of soup..carrot ginger. And chicken corn. Yummy

Lots of pix taken, but not by me.

Whoever was responisble for my birthday cake, thank you SO much. What a special surprise!!!

PrincessTrisha was responsible for the cake! :worship: She did it all by herself. Wasn't it lovely and delish?

(In case she didn't want to blow her own trumpet, I just thought I'd tell everyone how thoughtful and kind she is).

Oh my gosh! That was so very sweet and thoughtful, and yes, it was a delicious cake. Thanks PrincessTrisha :goodvibes

I got back last night but had to work this morning at 5. No pics, my camera was being a pain that day. Great to meet all of you and can't wait to see pictures.

I have a couple photos I'll post once I upload everything. I just got back from my trip last night and this is my first visit to the boards after a week away from them!

I had a good time at Boma! Thanks to everyone who organized it! :goodvibes

OK, this are all I got, but here they are!

DSCN0835.jpg

DSCN0836.jpg

I got home Sunday (but my luggage is still MIA). I had a great time and am so glad that I did both a solo trip and a DIS meet.

Here's the pics that I took with my camera

TrishasSoloWDWTrip055.jpg

TrishasSoloWDWTrip056.jpg

TrishasSoloWDWTrip057.jpg

TrishasSoloWDWTrip058.jpg

TrishasSoloWDWTrip059.jpg

And the cake pictures:

TrishasSoloWDWTrip052.jpg

TrishasSoloWDWTrip053.jpg

TrishasSoloWDWTrip054.jpg

Love the pics!!! That cake looks awesome!

I only recognize Timmy, Glenda & Jamie in the pics - it sure looks like it was fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter