Dinner at CRT

Yes, I would. The wait was around 30 minutes even with PS, but it was delicious. I highly recommend the prime rib. We had a great window view of the park and they were so nice to us b/c it was our HM.

Defintley...we ate there 2 years ago and both DH and I had the prime rib...king and queen cuts of course:)...with the root mashed potatoes...excellent food cooked the steak just how I like it..very very very very very well done...hate any pink at all...perfect...it was a little noisy but we easily blocked it out with the spectacular view of the carousel from the window and the great server and food:)

Fortune1211, that is exactly how I order steak (extra well done, thought I was the only one). It's good to know that they'll cook it just the way you want it. Thanks!

I don't order any steak unless it comes out butterflyed(cut open) to me...I can't stand to have any pink whatsoever it makes me sick to my stomach...the food was very good...enjoy:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter