Dinner at the Castle?

EsmeraldaX

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone,

I keep hearing horror stories of people not being able to get PS for Cindy's Royal Table. I'm wondering, are you referring to dinner, or just to the character breakfast?

As much as I'd love to dine with her royal highness :) , I'm much more hoping for a Saturday night late evening dinner at the castle. How difficult is it to get PS for dinner?

Thanks!

Sheri

EsmeraldaX,

The horror stories ARE usually for the character breakfast. However, I have heard that the lunch is very nice. We have also done dinner at the castle, and enjoyed it very much. I don't think that it is as difficult to get dinner PS's at the castle. We wound up being at dinner while they were doing the fireworks. It wasn't the best view, but it was still pretty cool. Maybe you can work it around that too! Good luck! :)

You should not have any problems.... I had no problems getting dinner for 7 well within the 90 day mark.

I have had no problem calling hte morning of to get dinner at the castle. There were only a few seating available, but it was fine.

Great! Thanks all! I will try to be there for the fireworks. Even if we don't have window seats, we can always wander over to teh windows, I'm sure!

:earsgirl:

I will be having dinner there on 12/28. I have a 13 year old DS who has no interest in Cindy, but the view is enticing. Can't wait!
Connears

There are no character's at dinner but we've always run into a character in the lobby. I remember hearing that a character (fairy godmother etc) is in the lobby every half hour. I got really great pictures of my girls with Cinderella and the Fairy Godmother sitting on a throne.

The food is trerrific. I just wish I could get a good glass of wine with the prime rib.:rolleyes: !

We always make a PS for dinner our first night which makes it so special.

I had the crab cakes which were heavenly. :hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter