Dinner Shows - Discounts???

treloarf

DIS Veteran
My family is planning on doing one of the dinner shows this trip. Not sure which one - maybe the Pirates one. Does anyone know where I can get a discount book for these shows? I thought that "gotoorlando" had some books, but it looks like it's online & I can't find any coupons for these shows?

Stop by the Visitors Center just south of the Mercado on International Drive. They will have plenty of coupon books as well as show discounts.

Most of the dinner shows offer hefty discounts through ticket brokers, which are located pretty much everywhere in the tourist areas.

I always buy our dinner show and park tickets from orlandotravel.com They have great prices and have always been honest and reliable and are members of the BBB. We have been to Medieval Times and the Pirate's Dinner. We're going to try Arabian knights next month. Just to give you an idea, regular price for Medieval Times is $44.94 but Orlando Travel has them for $32.95. Pirate's Dinner regular price is $44.47 but Orlando Travel has them for $29.95. I've placed huge orders through them for the past 3 years and have never been disappointed.

Thanks for the good info - but are there any brochures, books that I could look thru to see what all my options are prior to my trip in April?

Also, when I click on mapleleaftickets.com, it takes me to my email screen thinking I want to send an email.

This is a very personal matter. But I like Arabian Nights best, followed by Pirates Dinner Adventure.

I agree with kelly. Very personal choice. Out of the Medieval Times and Pirate's Dinner Adventure. I give the edge to Medieval Times but we all enjoyed Pirate's very much. They were both tons of fun. They can get loud and rowdy but that's half the fun. It really gets you pumped up. I can't wait to see Arabian Knights. By the way, LOVE your books kelly. Am planning on a new updated copy for our next February trip.

Here's the link to the Orlando Tourist Bureau:

Orlando Info

They are the ones located near the Mercado. You can order info and tickets to some attractions from the website if you wish. I'd also suggest you make a stop there in person when you arrive. The staff is great and they have tons of coupons, info brochures and maps for you.

I would like to go to all 3 shows when we are there. We have a 7 and 10 year old. Are the shows suited for the kids?

Get this years Entertainment book. I just got mine for 10$ off and free shipping. You can get dinner shows for buy one get one free!!!

The Orlando Info has the arabian nights for $36. You can get them cheaper from the Arabian Nights website. I got mine at ticket mania for $25. with free shipping.

My kids were 3 and 13 when we saw Medieval Times and Pirate's and both of them loved the shows. I think they are all pretty family oriented. I would say unless little kids are startled by loud noices (shouting and yelling, stomping, banging on the tables ect) they should be fine.

my family dh36 me32 dd16 and ds7 have been to Medieval Times and Arabian Knights. We all loved MT but AK was not nearly as good. Also something to remember, if anyone in your party has allergies don't forget your medicine. My husband wasn't thinking about the animals and the hay but he payed for it within the first 1/2 hour we were there. For some reason he had no problems at MT. I think the floor was dirt and at AK it was sawdust and hay which would explain his problem. This trip we have txts to the Pirate dinner show. Ds is very excited. I'm just excited to be going to see the mouse. :earsboy:

Does anyone know if the dinner shows have an expiration date on them if you order from one the ticket discounters? We're going in April & would love to buy the tickets, but am afraid if something happened while we were there & not able to go, we would be stuck!

Also, thanks for all the good replies! Also, how can I get one of kelly's books about what to do after doing disney & universal?

Here's the link where you can get Kelly's books:
The Other Orlando

When I've purchased dinner show tickets from the online brokers, they have had an expiration date on them. I've just included my travel dates in my order to ensure that the tickets will be good when I go.

I think that if you're an Orlando Science Center member, you get 1 free admission and 5 other people get in for 50% off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter