Dinosaur Gerties

goofymom/pop

<font color=deeppink>oh where oh where can the tag
Did any of you lucky board members get one????? I love that pin and will never have anything that wonderful to trade for it.....just want to bask in the small rays of sunshine from your luck. Gertie is my nickname, in fact my sister made me stand in front of Gerties to get a pix this trip, and I am stuck at Gerties eating ice cream in the pin survivor series, I will be huge if Jeff doesnt write more soon....lol!! Anyway just wanted to hear all about how you got it....so I can ...whine a little.....sigh!!!

cindy

Hello from Disney Quest Orlando. Pin trading is fast and furious here. I bagged some grails and an unexpected Dino Gertie surprise. It's hot down here and so is pin trading. I'll give you all a full report when I get back.

Swamp Fox (Larry)

congrats you lucky thing you.....well at least I can savor the delight that a fellow pinvincable got one........have fun on your trip and good luck with the pin trading

cindy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter