DINOSAUR Ride Photos

carps09

Norway's spirit always has been, and always will b
I've seen some hilarious DINOSAUR ride photos on various threads. There is always one person who looks like they're just sitting on a couch watching TV and the rest of the vehicle is full of people with completely terrified looks. I was telling my DF about some of the pics I've seen, but of course, now I can't find them. Do you have a DINOSAUR ride photo you'd like to share?

Oh yes! Mine is a classic, I look absolutely terrified and look like I am trying to climb on DH's lap! In my defence, Animal Kingdom had only been open about 9 days, so I didn't know what to expect! (It was called Countdown to Extinction then, and there was no 'Asia', only Africa, and there was a boat ride around the river). I haven't been back since then, so I'm really looking forward to see the changes!
Anyway, as for the picture, I don't have a scanner to share it all with you. Sorry!

I start it off with the only one we have. It's from December 08. Little background story...
So my mom and brother know I hate that ride and my dad doesn't enjoy it either. But somehow they convinced us to go on it. We haven't been on it in forever so I thought that I was possibly remembering it worse. Nope. I remember the first 10 seconds of the ride. After that I just remember bouncing, loud noises and the darkness of my eyes being shut... here's the picture...

2zg6ftd.jpg

From left to right it's my dad, me, my mom, and my younger brother...=)

This is from June. My nephew is in the bottom left corner, he claimed "I wasn't scared at all" but his face tells a different story. ;)

2081343550102591727S425x425Q85.jpg

The 1st 2 rows are my dh and my 4 boys (I stayed with my dd-she did not want to go on) I LOVE the look on my son gripping my dh's arm, and what is PRICELESS is my 13 year old son there in the 2nd row hiding his head! :rotfl:

035-4.jpg

I've moved this to the Theme Parks Community board, where we keep all of our picture and game threads. :)

My girls went on this ride, but I didn't buy the picture.

I did take a horrible quality picture of the screen though.:rolleyes1

My girls are in the back row, the 1st two seats on the left. My 9 year old has her hand up to her horrified face! My 15 year old DD has her head down so you can only see the hair on top of her head. Yet, she says it did not scare her. Yeah, right.....:lmao:

DisneyWorldVacation2009Oliviaspics1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter