Dinosaur?????

twotoohappy

<font color=red>Lovin' Pete!<br><font color=teal>I
Is dinosaur too scary for a 7 year old? She's not afraid of the dark, but was very scared on Splash Mountain. I've been to WDW many, many times and haven't seen dinosaur yet.... Any info would be great!

I am guessing that if Splash Mountain is scary for her, Dinosaur would NOT be a good choice! Our youngest was similar and although she LOVED SM this last trip.....we didnt do Dinosaur for her! A dino pretends like it is going to chase and eat you in one part of the ride. The possiblity of her being scared of it forever is too great! Good luck!

What was it about SM that scared her? If it was the drop, there aren't any on Dinosaur. However, as WhispyPixie says, you are being chased by a huge meat-eating dinosaur that jumps out at you at one point. Some 7 year olds can handle that, some can't. It's also very bumpy with many quick stops and changes in direction (but not backwards, just quick right or left turns). So you might want to pass this time.

its also a very loud ride with air cannon explosions and that kind of thing which may set a kid off

Yup, I think it's a pass this time..... being chased by a dinosaur would totally freak her out!:earseek:
thanks for the info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter