• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Directions From MK Back To HIFS

C

CUatWDW

Hi Everyone - Last December, it seems each time we go back to HIFS from MK, we would get lost. Can someone post detailed directions, landmarks, etc. that we can use to find our way back to the hotel? Thanks!

We started following the HIFS shuttles back from the parks!!
Worked great!!

But I'm sure the Front Desk can give you really good Directions. :earsgirl:

Follow the signs for Down Town Disney when leaving the MK and after you exit from World Drive onto Buena Vista Blvd look for the signs for Rte 536 and follow them.

We just got back..after 2 very long drives home from MK. I finally called guest services at HIFS for better directions. It took 6-7 minutes to get there..I knew there was a faster way home. They have me these great directions(8 minutes!!)

Get on the drive exiting MK...follow the signs to Epcot. Epcot will have a circle exit..after the circle the road forks...take the left fork!!! Then you end up back where you can take it from there.

You eventually end up where there is another fork..take the left fork to..it says to Internal Airport I think..and then after the left fork..you can see the roofs of HIFS!

Easy..once you get the hang of it!!!

Remember just ask guest services at the hotel!

HIFS WAS GREAT! WE LOVED IT!!!!!

I hope I'm remebering correctly, but taking the back way in, don't you pass the Disney Sports complex thingey? We followed the signs towards that and always ended up on the correct road back to the hotel.

I'm so glad you posted this. We were there December 18-26 and got lost comming back almost everyday.
One night we were almost to Universal Studios. By the end of the week it was almost a joke like in the Chevy
Chase movie when they get lost and keep going in circles. It's less than a 10 minute drive, but could not figure it out. We managed to get there in record time. Your post brought back memories...........:o :o

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter