Directions from WDW to Jungle Jim's?

frannn

<font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread
I would love to try this place based on all the great reviews, but have never seen it. Can someone give me directions? We are leaving tommorrow at 6am! Thanks!

Follow Hotel Plaza Blvd. to the light....go straight through to the Crossroads plaza. Jungle Jim's is in the plaza area on your left.

Have a wonderful trip Frann and thanks Mickey for the directions. i have heard so much about the place and I really want to go.

we ate here twice while on our vacation in '98. it's a decent jungle themed restaurant. you got more food for your money than at disney (sorry). AND, at the time kids meals were $1.99 and came with a cup. i think they have gone up since then though. they also had a daily drink special, which was a perk for me. i lose interest when a a drink costs more than a burger. and they tell you 3 of a certain drink makes you invisible! we didn't try. we had little people to be responsible for and mice to see!

we will definitely be back in april when we're there. try it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter