Directions to Super Walmart?

DiznEeyore

<font color=navy>Donkey-Huggin' DVC Member<br><fon
I was hoping someone can give me good directions to Super Walmart, say from the Downtown Disney WDW entrance gates? :)

I'm taking a gamble here with my poor memory but I believe you go straight east. It turns into an expressway/toll road that you pay about .50 to drive on. However, you can exit right down by WalMart (Exit#???anyone) & SteakNShake. Note, the important addition of SteakNShake! It takes about 5 minutes, compared to about 35 driving on 192. We didn't find this out until SEVERAL trips on the stop and go road. AGH! Next time I'm getting my local map from AAA ahead of time so I have time to study it.

PS, they had a ton of Disney clothes, etc. Stop there first and keep the temptation down at the parks in the souv. shops.

find 535 ( the road at crossroads entrance from downtown disney) turn right .....take it to 192 ....turn left and go about 3 miles just past mediaeval times ...super walmart is on the right

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter