Dis Chat

After I left chat last night, I couldn't stop singing "All Night Long!" I ended up having to put on my ipod just to get Lionel Richie out of my head!

After I left chat last night, I couldn't stop singing "All Night Long!" I ended up having to put on my ipod just to get Lionel Richie out of my head!

Between that, Its a Small World and, Pickles I sure had weird dreams:rotfl:

Sorry about that! LOL It was fun! I didnt expect anyone to be there when I got back from helping my friend ;)

You see its like what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas you might just have to find a way to join us. Maybe we could make an exception and get started earlier;)

Yes, can start earlier, but can't recap it... lol ;)

Sorry about that! LOL It was fun! I didnt expect anyone to be there when I got back from helping my friend ;)

Yes, can start earlier, but can't recap it... lol ;)

No we can't recap it but we can start all over again:woohoo:

The chat was...well...interesting to say the least. A select few of you got to see me come out of my shell, which is quite a rare thing.

You might need a laptop you missed a heck of a chat last night;)

The chat was...well...interesting to say the least. A select few of you got to see me come out of my shell, which is quite a rare thing.

Too many posts to comment on !! That chat was interesting, to say the least !! :rotfl2::rotfl2: Thanks for the laughs - I so needed it. Although I did almost wake the kids up from laughing !!!! If anyone is up to Round 2 maybe we should meet around 9:30 tonight ???? :surfweb:

Sorry I missed chat last night I was having real problems with the site.

Jen I'd love to chat tonight I'll hop in around 9:30:)

Too bad a good time was had by all. Maybe you'll catch the elusive chat one of these nights.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter