DIS Con 2022 details! >>> Schedule Update-Page 15

Thanks Deni! At the DIS family reunion there were buses to bring folx from the convention center to the after-hours party. Will that be the case again this year? Additionally, the language on where to find the buses within "know before you go" communications and lack of signage at the event to find the buses were quite confusing. If this option exists again this year, it would be helpful to have signage and clearer instructions. (Although the change to Coronado might make it easier to find buses than at the multiple bus areas for the contemporary.) Thanks again!

👋 Hello, everyone! I hope that everyone is doing well and getting excited for DIS Con! I hunted down a few answers for you, so I wanted to pop in and update you. Here goes…

*Regarding the question as to whether or not guests will need to clear the park before the 10:30pm After Hours Party start time, at this time, you’ll need to proceed to the front of the park in order to leave before reentering for the party. That being said, in-park check-in options are being explored for those who are already in EPCOT. But that’s the answer at this point.

*If you need to get in line for one last ride on Guardians, you will not miss the bus. We completely understand wanting to get that last ride in, and we’ll be sure that everyone gets back to their resorts at the end of the night.

*That leads us to the question as to whether or not buses will be available to take someone back to a Walt Disney World resort before the end of the party, and the answer is yes. If you’re too pooped to party, a bus will get you back to your Disney resort.

*The official DIS Con event schedule will be out soon, but for those who have asked how late the convention evenings will go because other plans are being made, each day will end around 6:30pm.

*The International Gateway will not be available for use after the party, but bus transportation will be available for those staying at Disney resorts, including those in the BoardWalk area. As mentioned back in April, the Skyliner will not be available.

Convention and Party guests will receive Know Before You Go information prior to DIS Con. If you have questions in the meantime, feel free to drop them here. ❤️
Thanks so much Deni for all the information. If you do find out anything about the possible in-park check-in options for those who are already in EPCOT on day of After Hours party, would you post it on here? Figured I would just book a late dinner for that in between time to just stay in park ;-)

Thanks Deni! At the DIS family reunion there were buses to bring folx from the convention center to the after-hours party. Will that be the case again this year? Additionally, the language on where to find the buses within "know before you go" communications and lack of signage at the event to find the buses were quite confusing. If this option exists again this year, it would be helpful to have signage and clearer instructions. (Although the change to Coronado might make it easier to find buses than at the multiple bus areas for the contemporary.) Thanks again!
Hello Tiggerette!! Yes, bus transportation will be provided from Coronado to EPCOT for the party. Thanks so much for your feedback about the communication! I’ll pass it on. 🙂

Thanks so much Deni for all the information. If you do find out anything about the possible in-park check-in options for those who are already in EPCOT on day of After Hours party, would you post it on here? Figured I would just book a late dinner for that in between time to just stay in park ;-)
Will do! ❤️

There's not like a 1 ride per person policy right? Technically, I could buy a ticket then just spend 2 hours riding Cosmic Rewind?

There's not like a 1 ride per person policy right? Technically, I could buy a ticket then just spend 2 hours riding Cosmic Rewind?
Goodness I hope not, that is my exact plan - I'm happy to pass on the desserts and a terrible dancer.

Reactions: rlk
Does anyone know around how many tickets are being sold? And yes, I am trying to figure out just how many times I can ride Guardians in 2 hours. :P
With the motion sickness issues on the ride I imagine for most people it will be a one and done and some will skip it altogether.

Lol, I think those without motion sickness issues (you lucky ducks) will make out like bandits! Lol Raya I predict many rides for you.

Last edited:
Hi Deni. @Love Disney210 It might help if you put a link to the registration page in the first post. Thanks!

Hello! My husband and I are planning to bring my nine year old son to the convention and after hours party. Before I buy him tickets are kids allowed to attend?

Hello! My husband and I are planning to bring my nine year old son to the convention and after hours party. Before I buy him tickets are kids allowed to attend?
Yes, kids of all ages are allowed according to the Q&A on the website

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter