DIS contest! UPDATE winners announced at post #106!

aengus

<font color=blue>Official Head VMK Cheerleader!</f
OK!

So you think you can build huh? Who is up for a room building contest?

WOOT! PRIZES!

Grand prize winner gets: OUT OF THIS WORLD PRIZE PACKAGE
red space suit magic code, Tron cabinet, tron arcade table & chairs, full green space suit

2nd place winner gets: RUMBLE IN THE JUNGLE PACKAGE
animal kingdom safari room, kali couch, thrill seeker pin

3rd place winner gets: TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL PACKAGE
HSM room & piano

READY... Set... BUILD! oh wait!!!!

Did i mention:

You can only use current buyables as items in your design?

oh and did I mention those buyables have to cost 250 credits or less? *AND NO NEW ITEMS THAT COME OUT FROM BEFORE THE ORIGINAL DEADLINE!

oh and did I mention that your entry has to be submitted by October 1st? EXTENEDED until OCTOBER 8th

oh and finally :) make it in a dark room! I want everyone using the same room!

Thats right WOOT! Your rare items will not help save you this time buddy, get out the old school crates my friends! remember NO items in your room can cost more than 250 credits each and if its not in the shops now then you cant use it!

I am going to ask 3 people to judge the entries that are not in the competition (anonymously). and I want all submissions to be a hosted image sent to me in a PM no later than midnight October 1st! (EXTENDED OCT 8th!) IN THE IMAGE YOU TAKE DONT SAY ANYTHING. I dont want the judges to read the room owners title!

DISCLAIMER: If you cant afford to build this room and not win, then please dont enter. I dont want people to go broke expecting to win and then be disappointed if they dont.
BRING IT!

Woohoo! Sounds like a great contest! Who did you steal the idea from? haha! I'd GLOVE to build a room, but I must pass. I don't need any of the prizes and would hate to take them from someone who does. So, best of luck to all who enter and I am looking forward to seeing the rooms that are created!

:cheer2:
Mims, Unofficial Cheerleader

Woot!

Sounds great. This is my kind of contest, since all I have are buyables right about now... LoL

Woot for Aengus!

Who did you steal the idea from?
I have great ideas sometimes gosh!

Woot!

Sounds great. This is my kind of contest, since all I have are buyables right about now... LoL!
Woot! No advantage to either being in the game longer, or being stinking rich (well i guess rich can buy more buyables LOL)
YEEHAW.

Imma joining. So.....any theme?
Any theme! its going to be basically coolness factor only!

Im screaming my head off at Mastergracyfan. XD

This is gonna be fun ...YEEHAW.

Thankyou aenus, now you gave my mother reason to yell at me for being on the computer MORE. xD

Thankyou aenus, now you gave my mother reason to yell at me for being on the computer MORE. xD

I see my job here is complete ;)

If I am totally addicted and have no life, I want to be sure to bring the rest of you down with me WOOT!

ROFL.

Aww cant ye make it 300, so I can at least put a RIDE in mine?

(start pieces are 300) XD

Ohhhh you EVIL little... xD

Now no fancay palm treez or fires :O

FINE. Have your way. You'll see, YOU'LL ALL SEE.

this contest looks awesome! I would do it but i can't because of my low budget saving up for halloween>_< Good Luck everyone who participates!!

Alright Aengus your on :) MGM didnt use rare items and neither will my entry :P Hope we got some good competition

Great idea!! Good luck to everyone - have fun building.

Can't wait to see the creative rooms I know you will design!

this sounds like a fun challenge. I will now have to revisit stores to see what I can't use since I never remember prices!

Edited to add:
Question of clarification: if VMK items are free through onlines games (and still giving them out) do they qualify? It would be cool to see how people could incorporate those untradeable thousands of skeleton monkeys or chests gumming up their inventories.

Expecting a NO, but it doesn't hurt to just ask anyways :)
Can we use "Easy obtainable items"- those of which are from VMK games (Everest, Pirate Ships, Pirate Furniture, etc.)?

Expecting a NO, but it doesn't hurt to just ask anyways :)
Can we use "Easy obtainable items"- those of which are from VMK games (Everest, Pirate Ships, Pirate Furniture, etc.)?

nope LOL nothing you can obtain from any mini games or dreams or anything. Only something you can purchase today with 250 credits :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter