• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DIS Desktops

Annette_VA

DIS Veteran
I actually gasped when y'all talked about this, I was so excited!:cool1:

Will you be making the photos wallpaper sized, widescreen - like 1440 x 900?

Can we go ahead and start making requests?

I'm currently using this photo as my desktop, but have it tiled since it's so small. Can you put up a full size version?

I can't wait to see what great desktop photos y'all come up with!!

Glad you like them, more to come soon. Feel free to request a photo swap, if there is one you like and want a different photo in it, or have a fresh idea. I'll do my best to make it happen! :thumbsup2

Thank you thank you thank you!!

These are wonderful. I was getting tired of trying to pick out which bad photo of mine to put up next on my desktop.

Will you be making the photos wallpaper sized, widescreen - like 1440 x 900?

I second that widescreen request! All my machines are widescreen now...not to mention what I could do on my LCD TV ;-)

Awesome! Love changing my desktop weekly. Thanks!!!

Glad you like them, more to come soon. Feel free to request a photo swap, if there is one you like and want a different photo in it, or have a fresh idea. I'll do my best to make it happen! :thumbsup2

Will,

In my siggy is a post of desktop wallpaper. Do I need to I need to request certain ones, or you breeze through it and use what any want?

Yay for the desktop page :woohoo:

I've got some photos picked out for some to come soon. If you want to request a photo or specific size, please send a link from the DIS, of the photo you want to my email. Make sure you attention it (DIS Desktops) I would be more than happy to help you out! :thumbsup2

Thank you so, so much!!!!

I just downloaded the Christmas Desktop (red with Mickey & Minnie) it is GREAT!!!!

Thanks again and Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Do you have one of Bob in a bikini? I am surprised it has not been requested yet.:lmao:

I thought of one, but there isn't a picture of what I was thinking on the DIS but a view looking all the way down main street towards the castle would be cool. I need a replacement for my WDW holiday snaps collage

Keep up the hard work!

I realize this might not be possible but Corey/Will could you put up 1920 x 1200 versions? If you could that would be really awesome. I love the pictures though. There are some really great shots.

I realize that some of you would like these in a widescreen version. I will add 1920x1200 to the sizes already available now. I will also update the current designs as soon as possible, thanks for all the comments guys your feedback is mucho appreciated!:cool1:

p.s. I will look into the Google Photo Screensaver aswell..
Thanks for the idea Todd22222

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter