DIS Diva's **Old thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that is a good question. Some of us are meeting there for dinner at 6:00. I'm sure we will be there for awhile just hanging out for drinks and visiting. Who are your room mates? Can I give it to one of them?

My roommates are Paula and Karisa. I think they are arriving quite a bit before I am, so if you see them beforehand, then you can give my stuff to them. Also, we have an early breakfast on thursday morning at Surfs Up, so I may be able to pick up my stuff on the way to the PPH that morning.

Linda I like that idea. Sounds perfect. We don't get in till around 11 and then I have to meet up with Shane to get him the girls AP's. But I think I could do all that by 1:30. Do we know about ride sharing? Mom and I don't have a vehicle.

Jessica - what do you think about going after lunch on Thursday? Anyone wanting to go could meet at EOS by 1:30 pm. How many of us are going to EOS for lunch? Do you know Beth? It seems we would be back in plenty of time to get ready for the M&G. Waiting for others to offer suggestions, I'm just thinking outloud. :)

If that is the time for the first CoD run, hopefully someone else can do a run on Sat for those of us that will not be there by 1:30 on Thursday

Hi Divas! I'm getting so excited about our trip! I was going to try to stay in touch last week, but my conference ended up going for 12 hour days, and I was exhausted. :faint::faint: I've slept 10 hours the past two nights since I've been home. The saddest part was that I was in DC for 5 nights and never left the hotel! It was a great conference though, and I'm really excited to put some of my ideas into action.

First things first, though - it's finally time to pack my tiara:cool1:princess::rotfl2:. (Actually, I have a short trip to Santa Rosa Fri - Sun, but it looks like that might get cancelled.)

I arrive Tuesday morning the 26th, hopefully before noon. My first order of business is to go to Target and get my snack table food (chips, didn't think they'd pack too well:lmao::lmao:.) Will anyone else be there that early?

I have one change to my reservations. On Wednesday, I'd rather go to Tangaroa Terrace than Cheesecake Factory. Thanks!

Do we know yet about the Fantasmic Buffet?

I have one change to my reservations. On Wednesday, I'd rather go to Tangaroa Terrace than Cheesecake Factory. Thanks!

Do we know yet about the Fantasmic Buffet?

Cindy - neither TT or CF has ressies so no problem switching. I posted on FB (but am not friends with you so you did not see it) but yes, we got the tickets to Fantasmic! for Sat 3/2 at 9 pm. I will have all the tickets and several of us are taking turns waiting in the line to check in so that we can get seats all together.

See you soon

Cindy - neither TT or CF has ressies so no problem switching. I posted on FB (but am not friends with you so you did not see it) but yes, we got the tickets to Fantasmic! for Sat 3/2 at 9 pm. I will have all the tickets and several of us are taking turns waiting in the line to check in so that we can get seats all together.

See you soon

Cool. Let me know when my turn is to wait in line.

Everyone at the conference was giving me grief about not being on Facebook as well. If I get an account, how do I find you guys?

Also, since you're keeping track, I'm staying at HoJo's, checking in Tuesday morning and leaving Monday morning.

Hi, ladies!
I haven't really had time to read back. It's been a busy weekend taking care of my son. He's doing okay, just sore and slow moving. I've been hanging out with him, keeping him company.
Hope you are all doing well. Chat more later! :wave:

NorCalGal said:
Cool. Let me know when my turn is to wait in line.

Everyone at the conference was giving me grief about not being on Facebook as well. If I get an account, how do I find you guys?

We can send a link thru messages or locate us by names. Add you to diva board and a lot of us are on there. :).

mommaU4 said:
Hi, ladies!
I haven't really had time to read back. It's been a busy weekend taking care of my son. He's doing okay, just sore and slow moving. I've been hanging out with him, keeping him company.
Hope you are all doing well. Chat more later! :wave:

Hope he gets well soon! :). :wave:

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Once you get an account, you can search for me under Bridget Pooley Russell in Union City, CA. Send me a friend request and I will add you to the group.

Jessica - what do you think about going after lunch on Thursday? Anyone wanting to go could meet at EOS by 1:30 pm. How many of us are going to EOS for lunch? Do you know Beth? It seems we would be back in plenty of time to get ready for the M&G. Waiting for others to offer suggestions, I'm just thinking outloud. :)

My only problem with Thursday is that I have to help set up for the M&G and need to be there at 3. I'm thinking Friday after the Hunt works the best for me, but I have to go back and see what people had planned after that.

My only problem with Thursday is that I have to help set up for the M&G and need to be there at 3. I'm thinking Friday after the Hunt works the best for me, but I have to go back and see what people had planned after that.

There is a large group going to CC for dinner at 5 pm so those people would not be able to make it back in time. Figure by the time we are done announcing the winners and giving out prizes - it will be about 3:30

But again, you are not going to get a perfect time for everyone. If you do Friday after the hunt, maybe Vanessa could do either Thursday afternoon or Saturday afternoon? We will probably hear from Jill at some point but I know she is enjoying playing grandma!

You guys are doing a nice thing by taking us - we really appreciate it!

Belle Ella said:
I keep forgetting my other option is Saturday morning, since I don't have Target.

Saturday sounds good. I could help get a couple ppl over there. Thursday would be jumbling schedule with my DD getting out of school at 2. Whatever is decided I am good with. :).

Will check back later. Lunch over at work.

Belle Ella said:
I keep forgetting my other option is Saturday morning, since I don't have Target.

Saturday sounds good since I won't be there until Friday night. ;-)

Just remember if it's Saturday morning, there is the Minnie and Friends breakfast, followed by the group Princess photo and the Small World ride. Not long after that, around noon, is the BBQ.
Saturday after lunch would work better time wise, since there's nothing really between lunch and dinner at 6, but not sure how that works for you.

Happy Monday, everyone!! :)

Just remember if it's Saturday morning, there is the Minnie and Friends breakfast, followed by the group Princess photo and the Small World ride. Not long after that, around noon, is the BBQ.
Saturday after lunch would work better time wise, since there's nothing really between lunch and dinner at 6, but not sure how that works for you.

Happy Monday, everyone!! :)
Yep! Thanks for reminding us of our schedules. Saturday afternoon would be good. :thumbsup2

Or as soon as you find out Jessica, Sunday would be my first choice. :goodvibes

Everyone in my house thinks I'm crazy because I keep saying 8 DAYS!!!

Ack! It's getting so close! I still need to buy a couple of things and I haven't even BEGUN to pack! Going to go run around like a chicken with its head cut off for the rest of today.

Okay, so, I just had a panicky moment. I just have a hard time realizing that the trip is so close and I keep thinking that I have time and wanted to wait until my tax refund arrives or my drill pay comes in before I buy anything more. But no, that's not going to happen. We are in the single digits here, people! This trip is starting to become really real to me now!

So I just went on Amazon and purchased the M&G gift exchange items and the pants that I found that are perfect for a redneck woman that have been sitting in my cart for two weeks, called DLR Tours and booked my reservation for the WIWF tour that I kept putting off (thank goodness they still had room!) and I'm going to the grocery store in about 15 minutes for groceries, so I'll pick up my snack table item then. Later this afternoon the suitcase will be opened and the packing WILL COMMENCE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter