DIS DLP meet - the planning stage!

Well it's looking good so far. Just took a look at the calendar and can't see anything planned for that weekend - just got to get DW to confirm she's not working that Sunday (she thinks not, but wants to be sure) and we can put our names down.

Miffy2003 said:
I've met Verity and Simon a few times before so I'm sure they can tell you all about me if you want :teeth: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

:maleficen (evil laugh!!!) Oh i will!!!! Hee Hee!!! :maleficen

V.xxxx

steve_rob said:
Well it's looking good so far. Just took a look at the calendar and can't see anything planned for that weekend - just got to get DW to confirm she's not working that Sunday (she thinks not, but wants to be sure) and we can put our names down.

Fingers crossed you can make it! Rhiannon, it's looking like a great turnout so far :)

Miffy2003 said:
Fingers crossed you can make it! Rhiannon, it's looking like a great turnout so far :)

Oh yes - the creme de la creme of the DLP board!!! :rotfl:

Seeing as you grovelled so convincingly Becky ;) I'm sure we can overlook not being included in the creme de la creme of the DLP board :rotfl:

Miffy2003 said:
Seeing as you grovelled so convincingly Becky ;) I'm sure we can overlook not being included in the creme de la creme of the DLP board :rotfl:
Well i suppose we must be part of a more exclusive club anyone for haggis :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Reid

Cyrano said:
Well i suppose we must be part of a more exclusive club anyone for haggis :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I love haggis - I wanna be in your club! :Pinkbounc Please!?!

I would have loved to have come :sad: :sad: :sad: but as well as it being just after we get back from DLP, I also have two dogs to consider. Maybe there will be another meet next year, and we can come to that one. I will certainly look forward to reading all about it and seeing the photos.:sunny:

I won't be able to make it either - I have to drive to London the next day so a drive to Nottingham and back on the Sunday as well will be a bit too much.

I hope you all have a great time - fingers crossed I can make it to the next one and I'll see some of you in DLRP at Christmas :banana:

That's a shame Steve - we were looking forward to meeting you and Denise. Maybe next time!

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone who is going though!

Nik, it's great to see another person who can come! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter