DIS DVC 1000 Point Club (post #1 updated 02/10/2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just added two new contracts direct giving a total of 1,100. Happy to finally be in the club!
Grand Floridian - 204 April - Resale
Grand Floridian - 240 April - Direct
Grand Floridian - 200 April - Resale
Grand Floridian - 100 April - Resale
Grand Floridian - 256 April - Direct
Grand Floridian - 100 April - Direct

Just passed ROFR on our last set of points to complete our buy in to DVC. Got two young kiddos that are at the awesome age that should allow for at least 15 to 25 years of fun and we hope they will still love going with us to Aulani or other places for the next 40 years (or we can spoil the grandkids by then). As a west coast family for some reason we never really heard about DVC. With our young family we started watching more videos about Disneyland and other Disney stuff over the past 18 to 24 months. For some reason the YouTube gods started to share the videos from Pete and crew about DVC and we started doing or homework for about the last 6 months. Started with a goal to get VGC points but then decided we wanted to also be able to travel to WDW to see family on the East Coast for reunions and other fun. Big thanks to Pete and the crew for the content!

VGC 520
RVA 500
CCV 100

Total 1120

Just passed ROFR on our last set of points to complete our buy in to DVC. Got two young kiddos that are at the awesome age that should allow for at least 15 to 25 years of fun and we hope they will still love going with us to Aulani or other places for the next 40 years (or we can spoil the grandkids by then). As a west coast family for some reason we never really heard about DVC. With our young family we started watching more videos about Disneyland and other Disney stuff over the past 18 to 24 months. For some reason the YouTube gods started to share the videos from Pete and crew about DVC and we started doing or homework for about the last 6 months. Started with a goal to get VGC points but then decided we wanted to also be able to travel to WDW to see family on the East Coast for reunions and other fun. Big thanks to Pete and the crew for the content!

VGC 520
RVA 500
CCV 100

Total 1120
Congrats!

Just added two new contracts direct giving a total of 1,100. Happy to finally be in the club!
Grand Floridian - 204 April - Resale
Grand Floridian - 240 April - Direct
Grand Floridian - 200 April - Resale
Grand Floridian - 100 April - Resale
Grand Floridian - 256 April - Direct
Grand Floridian - 100 April - Direct

Got it. Congratulations and Welcome :)

VGC 520
RVA 500
CCV 100

Total 1120
Got it. Congratulations and Welcome :)

Darn, I didn’t know this board existed. I bought my first contract March of this year abs then quickly added 3 more to get me to 950. I was feeling like I was done for a while but now I want to be on this board!!! I definitely have a problem.
Call your guide. Just a little 50 pointer. You can fix this problem TODAY.

VGC 520
RVA 500
CCV 100

Total 1120
Congrats! And now officially I have a new goal - joining the 1000+ points club!

Darn, I didn’t know this board existed. I bought my first contract March of this year abs then quickly added 3 more to get me to 950. I was feeling like I was done for a while but now I want to be on this board!!! I definitely have a problem.
So close. But please don’t add points on just for this thread (not that I have any room to suggest moderation in getting into DVC). Do you have points at Disneyland Resort? I’m guessing that VDH is going to break quite a few people into the 1k club :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter