DIS DVC 5001 Point Club!

Oftentimes people think the 5001 Point Club is filled with snooty and privileged people. But this is untrue, we are just normal Disney folks.

So of course, when the footman is holding our place in line at Space Mountain, we take the opportunity to pop into the lounge, recharge, and grab a snack just like everyone else.
View attachment 818843
Exactly. We need to eat too. And if you think I'm going all the way back to Golden Oak, ride the elevator all the way up to the 4th floor of my guest house just to raid the pantry, you're crazy.

This thread is rife with posers and pretenders.

Any attraction with a line is obviously overrun by the boorish and uncivilized masses, filling the air with their putrefied odors and bellicose caterwauling, and therefore should never be frequented by the gentler and more gentrified amongst us. If one must experience said attraction, their station in life should, at the very least, avail them of alternative means of accessing and experiencing the attraction, require no wait in line whatsoever for member or servant designee.

Did all our telepathy devices breakdown all at once? It has been so long since Iā€™ve had fo dictate my words to my personal secretary for him to transcribe into Disboardsā€¦haveing to flap our pie-holes to communicate our thoughts is so 2013! And look, he even mispelled ā€œhavingā€! Oh the servants, they do the darndest thingsā€¦

Don't forget...5001 Point member cruise coming soon! :woohoo:

1709133757744.png

Pickup will be at the Seven Seas Lagoon. During the time underway on our private club yacht we'll be docking at all Disney theme parks throughout the world.
(If a large enough waterway doesn't presently exist, CMs will be dredging and digging canals to accommodate our vessel of course)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter