**DIS Girly Christmas Shopping/Party Weekend 2012**

Can I please go down on the maybe list? I would love to come but just need to see how broke I am first!! :scratchin

Great response so far, thanks girls, I can appreciate that it's hard to know what you're doing in 5 months time :)

If you think you'll be able to join us over the weekend, then let me know as I've got a Facebook Page running where we generally chit chat on ::yes::

Coming for the Weekend

Mandy (mandymouse)
Rachel T (jjk)
Rachel M (Tinks1984)
Karen (CustardTart)
Joanne (PoppyAnna)
Claire L (Claire L)
Corinna (dolphingirl47)
Andrea (irongirlof12)
Nicky (darthtatty)

Coming for the Saturday Night

Bethan (BethEJo)
Alyson (crabbie1)

Maybe

Claire M (Pinky166)
Steffi (Tinkerbell1989)
Claire S (fizz13)
Gemma (T16GEM)
Gem (Madmumof2)
Verity (Verity Chambers)
Jen (jen_uk)

Hoping to join us for lunch & shopping

Claire C (wideeyes)

Hoping to join us for one evening

:dance3::dance3:

Iv facebooked her mandy and offered her to share but she has to check a few things out first. If not can my mom come? She has been to Disney a few times and would be a nice treat for her?

Thanks for getting in touch with her Alyson, yes if you don't think she'll mind being surrounded by a bunch of Disney nuts, then that's fine :rotfl2:

Can I please go down on the maybe list? I would love to come but just need to see how broke I am first!! :scratchin

I've added you to the list Jen, and I'll add you to the FB page too ::yes:: I hope you're able to make it :)

looks like there will be a few of us :cool1:
hopefully some of the maybe's will take the plunge. :goodvibes

Hi - sorry for being not good at keeping up with this and everything in general!

As Alyson said, we have communicated via Facebook, but the only foreseeable problem I have at the moment is just the money situation. So as it stands, to make it easier for everyone, I'll classify myself as a 'maybe' at the moment.

Alyson, go ahead and confirm it with your Mum - it's not fair for me to keep you hanging re: the room! It'll be a lovely treat for her! :)

If money issues start to look up for me a bit closer to the time, then I'm in - these last 9 months as a medical student are just absolutely rinsing me! I'm sure I'll work something out re: rooms etc. if I decide for certain that I can come a bit further ahead in the future. If I don't though, then never mind - the party sounds fantastic and I'll enjoy the photos instead :)

Sorry to be a pain Mandy-Pants and Co.! :flower3:

Iv facebooked her mandy and offered her to share but she has to check a few things out first. If not can my mom come? She has been to Disney a few times and would be a nice treat for her?

My Mum & my mini me are coming with me for the weekend, so ur Mum would be fine to come along! The more Disney people the better I say :thumbsup2

Sounds as though its going to be a great turn out Mand, I cant make it this time, but I hope you all have a wonderful weekend:goodvibes

Tinks1984 said:
My Mum & my mini me are coming with me for the weekend, so ur Mum would be fine to come along! The more Disney people the better I say :thumbsup2

My mom cant come :( shes at one of her cat shows

Bethan i will keep free for u just incase xx

:santa: :dance3: Yay ! 4 Months till the Girly Weekend ! :dance3: :santa:

All is quiet on the planning front, as rooms have been booked and we've reserved our table for the Christmas Party

We just need to get the Summer (what Summer ?? ;) ) and holidays out of the way then we can get properly excited about it

Don't forget if you're interested in coming, just let me know and I'll invite you to join our FB page :santa:

yay its coming around quick :cool1::cool1::thumbsup2

I have just booked my room for this. I was waiting for travel industry rates to be released. This has now happened. I got a rate of £53.90 per night.

Corinna

Hey girlies,

I have posted on the FB board, but thought I'd let others who aren't on there know that I unfortunately can't make this girly weekend due to family commitments on the same weekend.

I'm sad I can't make it, but I'm sure everyone will understand and I'll hopefully see you all on next years trip! :goodvibes

Oh, and I'll still be checking in on your antics ;)

Hey girlies,

I have posted on the FB board, but thought I'd let others who aren't on there know that I unfortunately can't make this girly weekend due to family commitments on the same weekend.

I'm sad I can't make it, but I'm sure everyone will understand and I'll hopefully see you all on next years trip! :goodvibes

Oh, and I'll still be checking in on your antics ;)

:blush: Oops, sorry I missed this post, I have replied on FB though ::yes::

So sorry you won't be able to make it Rachel, I'll miss you, hopefully we'll see you at next years :thumbsup2

:santa: :dance3: Yay ! Only 3 Months till the Girly Weekend ! :dance3: :santa:

Goodness me, the time is just flying by, I can't wait to go Christmas party dress shopping :santa:

If anyone else is interested in joining us for the weekend, one night or meeting up for a bit of shopping and a natter, just let me know :santa:

woohoo :cool1:

now school is back I can concentrate on looking forward to the girly weekend.
Think we need to add to the 1st post who's coming. :goodvibes

I have my dress for the Christmas party sorted out. This dress is on its way from China, but in lilac:

NewYearsBall.jpg

I may need help with tying it up though.

Corinna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter