Dis Kids Teleporter Network!

It's been hard meeting up with people on VMK so I'm going to plan a "Hook-up to Network" day this Friday. Hopefully this is far enough in advance for people to make it. Search my name "BassChickBritt" around 4 P.M. PST (7 P.M for all you east coasters) and we'll hook everyone up to the VMKids network! Woot! See you all there!

~Brittney

PM or post if you have any questions or can't make it on that day. :)

BassChickBritt, or anyone else who is in charge of handing out teleporters, I need 3. Couldn't get on right at 5:30 and now not finding you, so if you see this I'll be on later when I get home from in-laws. :)

caribbound said:
BassChickBritt, or anyone else who is in charge of handing out teleporters, I need 3. Couldn't get on right at 5:30 and now not finding you, so if you see this I'll be on later when I get home from in-laws. :)

caribbound, as you had PM'd me before, and I replied, I will be your contact to get your kids in the network. Sorry I haven't been able to get to you about it sooner. You do know the "project" we are working on, I'm afraid that has taken my attention and time away.

I will PM you right now, promise! :goodvibes

I know this is still going since I talked to purpleduck last night but I am sure there are more kids that have joined since this started. Maybe we could start another list to add more kids. Since some of these kids are now big kids lol. And there a new young ones out there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter