DIS Pirates Meet! UPDATED 9/13

Cardinal

Sufferin' Succotash!
Hey guys,

Since the VMK 30-day codes were (generously/finally) sent out, I think that anyone who is returning to or reactivating their Pirates account should meet somewhere and begin plundering together! Here's what I think we should do:

POTCO:
Ocean: Savado
Island: Port Royal
Place: The EITC Dock
Date: Saturday, September 13th
Time: 8:30 PM EST

Any (questions/suggestions/constructive criticism/insults/fun cabaret numbers)? Please RSVP here!

Oh, and if anyone reading this is on POTCO right now, please PM and let me meet up with you. My friends list is empty and I am soooo bored! :rotfl2:

Hey guys,

Since the VMK 30-day codes were (generously/finally) sent out, I think that anyone who is returning to or reactivating their Pirates/Toontown account should meet somewhere and begin (questing/toontask-ing) together. Here's what I think we should do:

POTCO:
Ocean: (Can someone help me out here? What are the names of the oceans? :confused3 )
Island: Tortuga
Place: On top of the Shipwright's shop (You know, the giant boat)
Date: Sunday, September 7th
Time: 8:30 PM EST

Toontown:
District: Loony Harbor
Playground: Minnie's Melodyland
Place: On the giant drums
Date: Sunday, September 7th
Time: 1:30 PM EST

Any (questions/suggestions/constructive criticism/insults/fun cabaret numbers)? Please RSVP here!
I'll be at the Toontown meet! I haven't started my Pirates Trial yet, but I'll be at the Pirates Meet too..

Ev

...POTCO:
Ocean: (Can someone help me out here? What are the names of the oceans?
There are a bunch of them, but Savado is the only one I remember.

I also would recommend that the meeting place be on the big (EITC) dock on Port Royal.

This is so everybody can see the group and they will know where the dock is since you first get to Port Royal in that area. It also makes the meet accessible to those that are brand new and have not got their ship or sailed to Tortuga yet.

Oh one other thing. Somebody might want to start a guild (think you can do that on a pass) and guild everybody at the meet. That way when you are playing you can see who is coming on and logging off and chat to all guild members at once (calls for help:cool1: ).

waaah i want to be a pirate and i can't bc my computer won't hold it! lol loads so far and then idk goes into shock or something

waaah i want to be a pirate and i can't bc my computer won't hold it! lol loads so far and then idk goes into shock or something
On some computers (my old one for instance) it takes a long time to install. Just watch the hard disk light and if it flashes (or is on solid) just get something to do for 15 minutes and see if Pirates finishes installing (or at least shows some signs of getting further in the install).

How about a rematch and some plundering for booty, this weekends around the corner! if ye want we could always blast away in some SVS battles afterwards.

This weekend is double gold! I need to do some major plundering to get my War Galleon and/or War Frigate.

7pm CST? That's 8:30 EST, right? I think I can make that. I'll update the first post :thumbsup2

Its 7pm cst, Savado Ocean, port royal at the docks! hope we can at least fill a ship. if not a few ships for some svs after the plundering!pirate:

7pm CST? That's 8:30 EST, right? I think I can make that. I'll update the first post :thumbsup2

I don't know... I think you two have been hanging with Aengus way too much.

The double gold event runs from 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. Pacific time.

Last time I checked, that translates to 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Eastern time and 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Central time.

Unless Aengus wants to join in on this discussion and add his "expertise" on how to convert time... :rotfl2:

The Roo Rockers are sailing now and racking up that bootalicious gold if anyone cares to join us... :dance3:

Post if you want to join and we'll meet up with you next time we dock.

We're docking now.

Esquargo Ocean. I'll wait on the big dock at Port Royal.

ETA: Well, waited and didn't see you. I know a lot of time elapsed between my post and yours. I'll try and do better at refreshing this page...

We're docking now.

Esquargo Ocean. I'll wait on the big dock at Port Royal.

ETA: Well, waited and didn't see you. I know a lot of time elapsed between my post and yours. I'll try and do better at refreshing this page...

my bad i was refreshing page one as we sailed! im at the snail (Esquargo) ocean PR docks hanging out now .

my bad i was refreshing page one as we sailed! im at the snail (Esquargo) ocean PR docks hanging out now .

Arg! So sorry! We're just finishing up our last run now since there's only 10 minutes left to the double gold.

There has to be a better way of communicating and getting together, LOL!

Arg! So sorry! We're just finishing up our last run now since there's only 10 minutes left to the double gold.

There has to be a better way of communicating and getting together, LOL!

Aye it is Disney gold right! any one ready for some ship battles after all that practice?:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter