DIS Unplugged 10th Anniversary - Official Information Thread

That dessert party sounds fun! Hmm, wonder if I need to deploy my Frozen Ever After FP+ 60 day opening skills to be able to get in...

I only registered my husband and I for the podcast while Granddad watches the kids. Will I be able to sign all of us up for the EPCOT dessert party, or just my husband and I?

I only registered my husband and I for the podcast while Granddad watches the kids. Will I be able to sign all of us up for the EPCOT dessert party, or just my husband and I?
It was my understanding that all can attend at EPCOT. I think the cutoff for registering only applied to the live podcast show.

I do have one other question that I don't believe was answered yet. Forgive me if it was. I have all the info down about what we can bid on, and when it'll take place, as far as the auctions/signups that are opening up this coming Friday go. I don't think they said how long they are opening those auctions for. Is it all the way through July 21st, since the first event will take place on the 22nd? Or will it close much sooner than that? Thanks in advance!

I don't think they said how long they are opening those auctions for. Is it all the way through July 21st, since the first event will take place on the 22nd? Or will it close much sooner than that? Thanks in advance!
See the very first post. Auction bidding is through July 24.

See the very first post. Auction bidding is through July 24.

are you referring to the silent auction items when we arrive? That is not what I was referring to. I want to know how long the auctions will be open for Lunch with Pete, Tea with Oliver, and Pete's Mom, etc..

are you referring to the silent auction items when we arrive? That is not what I was referring to. I want to know how long the auctions will be open for Lunch with Pete, Tea with Oliver, and Pete's Mom, etc..
My apologies. I misunderstood your question.

Is it still possible to sign up for the Mega Meet Hunt? Don't have a team, but I'd love to join if it's still possible. :)

Only those signed up for the entire Mega Meet will be able to sign-up for individual meets - specifically the Dessert Party.

Just to clarify - as long at they are signed up for the whole Mega Meet they can go to the Dessert Party. If they not signed up for the podcast that's different - they do not have to attend the live podcast taping to go to the dessert party or any other event.

Is it still possible to sign up for the Mega Meet Hunt? Don't have a team, but I'd love to join if it's still possible. :)

I believe they are still accepting sign-ups - please email the folks listed in the OP and I'm sure they will give you the exact answer.

All the events that Pete mentioned on this weeks show have been added to the list in the Original Post.

I am still missing some specifics but as soon as I have those I will update accordingly.

Emails have been sent to everyone who signed up for the Mega Meet / 10th Anniversary Event with instructions on where/how to sign-up for the Dessert Party if interested.

If you did not get your email by now you can email me at John@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com

I do ask that you check your spam or junk folder before emailing me as it most likely wound up there.

Yes - Disney is charging us the same amount per person regardless of age.

Sorry.

Its no problem! I just want to make sure I buy the right amount of tickets. :) And donating more to GKTW sounds awesome to me! Plus, we've never done a dessert party in Epcot before, so I'm excited! Thanks to you and the team for giving us this opportunity! :)

Emails have been sent to everyone who signed up for the Mega Meet / 10th Anniversary Event with instructions on where/how to sign-up for the Dessert Party if interested.

If you did not get your email by now you can email me at John@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com

I do ask that you check your spam or junk folder before emailing me as it most likely wound up there.

Just an FYI that I got the e-mail about the dessert party so the technology worked! ;)

Details of a new, unofficial event has been added to Original Post - Fireworks and Dole Whips on the Beach at Polynesian

And I was so hoping to get away from using my "color-coded spreadsheet" this trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter