• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DIS Unplugged 10th Anniversary - Official Information Thread

Links are all working for me on my iPhone. Maybe try in a different browser?
I am traveling on android phone. I emailed John and Corey. Can someone please register me for 2 for sip at epcot or vlog and dessert party? Right now I have nothing.

I had a quick look back through the threads and didn't see the info I was looking for. Can someone explain to me...if I received this email "Thank you for signing up for Ice Cream Social on July 24, 2016!

Total Guests: 1

This is an automated email, please do not respond as no one will answer.

Good Luck!!"
did I get into this event? Or am I still waiting for a confirmation email?

I had a quick look back through the threads and didn't see the info I was looking for. Can someone explain to me...if I received this email "Thank you for signing up for Ice Cream Social on July 24, 2016!

Total Guests: 1

This is an automated email, please do not respond as no one will answer.

Good Luck!!"
did I get into this event? Or am I still waiting for a confirmation email?
Looks like we are having Ice Cream together!

Had a bunch of errands to run today and missed both sign ups for ice cream with Kathy and Teresa. I did manage to get the 5 life lessons with Pete, but will probably have to leave early to go meet Kathy to ride Figment. I wish there was about an hour buffer time in between those two events.

I'm still unsure why there isn't a late evening/night event on Saturday night.. Seems like a great time to have a lounge type event or something.

I'm still unsure why there isn't a late evening/night event on Saturday night.. Seems like a great time to have a lounge type event or something.
I agree .... Especially since Midnight is in FL is only 9pm in CA :)

What happens if we sign up for two events that are at the same time?
I would choose the one you want to go to the most then email who ever is in charge of the other, explain the error and ask them to unenroll you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter