DIS vs DIBB

tracymiami

Mouseketeer
Me again

Help very confused, what is the difference betwen the DIBB and DIS?

I have noticed that most of the same people write on each site but which one is the best one as I posted quiet a few messages on the DIBB the other day and stupidly did not realise that there were 2 different discussion sites, as I have not been on much since it crashed. I got myself totally confused as I could not find my messages and where I have tons of travel links and did not find it straight away.

Which is everyones fave, more people seem to use this one????

Hugs

T:confused:

Tracy,

I'm not sure there really is any difference. Basically what happened was this. Upon the 'death' of the old dedicated UK Boards, some people didn't feel quite as at home on the US site...especially coupled with the fact that the US Boards were struggling at the time with speed issues (thankfully resolved now!) which made it difficult to post at the time.

This site is the one and only original DIS :D The Dibb is where some people split off to and formed their own independent boards which is unconnected with the DIS (aside from overlap of posters). As you've noticed a number of people post on both sites, myself included :) As for a fave....well quite naturally I'm a DIS girl first and foremost, LOL! But each to there own :)

Penny :)

When I first found the UK DIS in October last year, I realised I had stumbled on a very SPECIAL community.
My world fell apart when the crash happenned but luckily a couple of people had my e-mail address and so I found
things again. Now I mainly use the DIBB, it's obviously much smaller but I have made some very good friends there
and it's fast developing it's own community spirit.
I am now looking here again (because I love ALL things Disney and Orlando) more often, especially now it's working better.

At the end of the day - BOTH sites have THE MOST FRIENDLY people imaginable, and I have no problem
using the two HOMES of Disney Magic.

How's that sound - ;)

Best wishes,

mapman

Thanks for clearing that up for me, so totally confused (it does not take much)!!!!!

I love these sites they are wicked, I get totally excited even though I am not going this year but very close to booking for next year, just got to get round my other half!!!!!:rolleyes:

I have written on both and found everyone so nice. Does that chat thing still happen as i have never done one of them and fancy giving it a go.

Thanks so much for everything and making my last trip to Disney even more super special

Loads of hugs

Tracy

96' Quality Inn International - Orlando
97' Thunderbird - Miami/ Nassu Beach - Bahamas
01' Rodeway Inn - Orlando

My pleasure! :D

And in answer to your question, yes, chat does still happen. Every week on Sunday at 7pm and Thursdays at 8pm and we'd love to see you :)

Penny :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter