** Dis Weight Loss Group - Week 1 March 2016**

florida sun

Mrs Christopher Eccleston wannabe!
Morning all

Im so sorry I didnt post last week, unfortunatly my class was cancelled and I have also been working away from home, so I havent had much board time.

I didnt want another week to pass by so here we are for this brand new week, I do hope everyone is fine and still on the healthy eating plan.

I had a good week and lost 2lbs so thats my first stone award for me this week.:jumping1:

@cathydisneynut Thank you so much for posting your pictures, you look amazing, well done on such a fantastic weight loss!:thumbsup2

Good luck this week everyone:goodvibes

Morning all

Im so sorry I didnt post last week, unfortunatly my class was cancelled and I have also been working away from home, so I havent had much board time.

I didnt want another week to pass by so here we are for this brand new week, I do hope everyone is fine and still on the healthy eating plan.

I had a good week and lost 2lbs so thats my first stone award for me this week.:jumping1:

@cathydisneynut Thank you so much for posting your pictures, you look amazing, well done on such a fantastic weight loss!:thumbsup2

Good luck this week everyone:goodvibes

Congrats on the 2lb loss Sue! Terrific! :rainbow:

For the two weeks, I lost 3.4 lbs last week, and 0.4 lbs this week!:dancer::cool1: That d****d ticker rounds up though, as I still have 0.1 lb to lose for 8.5 stone:sad: whoever said weight loss isn't linear wasn't kidding though.

Roll on next week, its going to be interesting to see what happens.

Best of luck to everyone for the week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter