Disappointed with Terminal C Plaza "Premium" Lounge

Delta will not put a SkyClub and United will not put a UnitedClub or Polaris Lounge in Terminal C unless they move the majority of their operations there. I could see BA putting a club there, or maybe one of the alliances.
Yeah - not sure how it will work but she said they will have their own lounges. (Delta and United I think)
They do plan to move more airlines to Terminal C I know that much.

I don't see BA adding one, but maybe just switching to a different one if its an option.

Take it with a grain of salt like they do with anything we hear from a Disney Bus Driver.

I went into this lounge at the start of the month. Wasn't really planning to, but my JetBlue flight got delayed by over 3 hours so for lack of anything better to do in Terminal C I decided to use one of my Priority Pass visits (free with one of my credit cards) and spend some time in the lounge.

I'm still fairly new to the world of airport lounges. This is only the 4th one I've been to (in 3 countries). Definitely had the worst food selection (by far) compared to the other 3. Can't comment on alcoholic drinks here (didn't get any). They did have quite nice cookies and I ate quite a few cookies.

Restrooms were nice. Definitely far nicer than the ones in the rest of the terminal!

I went in around mid afternoon and left late afternoon. When I went in it was pretty empty, plenty of free tables and seats. When I left it was very full, there were people waiting for tables, and I saw a sign at the entrance that said "Apologies, we are currently at capacity until further notice".

Overall it was a perfectly nice place to sit for a couple of hours with coffee and cookies. Definitely enjoyed sitting here more than spending the time wandering aimlessly through Terminal C. It was a decent use of a free Priority Pass visit, but I definitely wouldn't pay $35 for this...

IMG_5951.jpeg
Fruit and some sort of pasta salad. At the top there is also greek salad.

IMG_5952.jpegIMG_5953.jpeg
Rather limited hot food selection. Pasta, some sort of chicken, rice and something else. I think maybe there were potatoes also but I can't quite recall.
There was also chicken noodle soup where I struggled to find chicken or noodle in the soup. The soup tasted good though.

IMG_5954.jpegIMG_5955.jpeg
Cookies, cake, bread. Cookies were quite good.

IMG_5956.jpeg
Quite a nice view from one side of the lounge. The other side of the lounge also had quite a nice view into the terminal itself.

but I definitely wouldn't pay $35 for this...
Its over $50 per person, but agree I would not pay $35

Other than that like you said its is a very nice space and the bathrooms are nice and its very clean.
Ill also add that the staff at the bar was excellent.. I meant to mention that before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter