DisneyMay09373-1.jpg

DisneyMay09399.jpg

DisneyMay09304-1.jpg

DisneyMay09306-1.jpg

DisneyMay09296-1.jpg

DisneyMay09977.jpg

DisneyMay09980.jpg

DisneyMay09761.jpg

OT? Has anyone seen Coraline? Sydni wants to watch it but I have heard that it is very scary and creepy. Can anyonr fill me in. i don't want her freaked out by a movie! TIA

Does this qualify as butt ruffles?

DisneyMay09257.jpg

I just like this picture

DisneyMay09174.jpg

and this one....I seem to have a ruffle issue don't I??

DisneyMay09187.jpg

And here is a whole other butt issue ( for late night enjoyment only ...hope it dosen't offend anyone!)

DisneyMay09292.jpg

Elisa-I love the Halloween dress. Too pretty!

Michelle-Love the backpack. Can you measure it and tell me how long it is? I was thinking of making one for Jenna for school, but I am afraid that it won't be big enough.

I'm joining in on the picture fun. I'm themeing mine..."Butt Ruffles"

DisneyMay09369-1.jpg

DisneyMay09373-1.jpg

DisneyMay09399.jpg

DisneyMay09304-1.jpg

DisneyMay09306-1.jpg

DisneyMay09296-1.jpg

DisneyMay09977.jpg

DisneyMay09980.jpg

DisneyMay09761.jpg

Great pics! Quick question I realize when you do the ruffles side to side they get sewn into whatever panel they are on, but how does one stack them top to bottom so they have a finished look? Just one on top of the other covering the seam on the on underneath and then sewing the top one into the seam? Does this work for the feliz? Am I making any sense????

Last time I heard from her today they were Headed for the air port to come home. her trip was really bad for a whole lot of reasons. I felt so bad for her and her family. Thank you everyone for the Prayers and pixi dust for her. I am sure she will be online somtime this weekend.

:sad1: I am so sad to hear this! I had hoped it was better for them! :grouphug:

THe back pack is 14 1/2" long from top to bottom. I don't think it would be big enough for school books. It's 10" wide at the top and 15" wide on the bottom. This of course was the "Mommy" backpack. Now Hayleigh wants one of her own, not sure if I'll try to get that done before our Aug. 5th departure. I still have a lot to cross off my sewing list before then...loL!
That seems like it might work for her. The last couple of years she has only had to fit a folder or two in her back pack. I don't know if it will be the same. I might just go with the large size on the messenger bag pattern.

OT? Has anyone seen Coraline? Sydni wants to watch it but I have heard that it is very scary and creepy. Can anyonr fill me in. i don't want her freaked out by a movie! TIA
Me and Jenna saw it while it was in the theater and she loved it. I would say that it is no scarier than the Corpse Bride or The Nightmare Before Christmas.

Love all of the butt ruffle pics!LOL

Oky, here are random pics of stuff!LOL acouple of these were for customers, one went to a big give and one i going to be worn at disney in october!

soldonetsy003.jpg

snow white version:
sewforum2.jpg

dis509018.jpg

etsy002.jpg

I'm loving the all the ruffles!

I made Ruffle Tink capris the other day and the top came in today. Here it is!
SANY2937.jpg

Miss Sass!
SANY2938.jpg

That seems like it might work for her. The last couple of years she has only had to fit a folder or two in her back pack. I don't know if it will be the same. I might just go with the large size on the messenger bag pattern.

Me and Jenna saw it while it was in the theater and she loved it. I would say that it is no scarier than the Corpse Bride or The Nightmare Before Christmas.

well, we havent' seen either of those so I just don't know. I told her it was scary and she said so?LOL

Does this qualify as butt ruffles?

and this one....I seem to have a ruffle issue don't I??

DisneyMay09187.jpg

And here is a whole other butt issue ( for late night enjoyment only ...hope it dosen't offend anyone!)

DisneyMay09292.jpg

She is adorable and I will never see spandex the same I am sure I will always think oooooh look butt ruffles :rotfl2::rotfl2::lmao::lmao:

Picture quality isn't great because my battery was dying! Ugh! BTW, I think I figured out the knit applique. Wish I'd used more stabilizer though.:confused3

I'm glad you recognized the risk before it went further. The Western Union thing is a big clue. In fact I think that's eBay no longer allows use of many forms of payment other than PayPal because of scams using other methods.

If you don't plan to digitize, you just need some way to get new designs to your machine, i.e. a USB cable to connect the machine to your PC. I don't have digitizing software but have been looking at what is available. So far, Embird seems to be the best route but not inexpensive. The basic software costs about $140 but that doesn't allow you to do any digitizing. I think it mostly allows some editing of existing designs. To add the 'plug-in' for digitizing, the price doubles and can go even higher depending what you want to be able to do. Embird does have a 30 day free trial download of their software so I plan to experiment with it before I commit to a purchase.

As soon as I got his reply I knew it was a scam. First of all he had relocated from Dallas to Toronto so there wasn't a local pick up, he would ship it and that was included in the price. And of course the Western Union thing. Really annoyed me! I flagged it through craigslist and got it removed. Thanks so much for the info on the software too!

I am doing a mini give for a fellow disser. Here are the outfits I made the little one in her party:
2930118600067077547S500x500Q85.jpg
2751826230067077547S425x425Q85.jpg
2996667490067077547S425x425Q85.jpg
2419766640067077547S425x425Q85.jpg
2660204130067077547S425x425Q85.jpg

and it reverses to:
2547468490067077547S425x425Q85.jpg
2286031270067077547S425x425Q85.jpg

2968262300067077547S425x425Q85.jpg
2801316270067077547S425x425Q85.jpg

I'm waiting for some chiffon to come in so I can make a petti--then it is off in the mail!

You've been busy! Great job on all of it Piper!

Thanks Teresa! Here is Isabelle in the Cindy dress. She has talked about wearing it this year. We didn't get any Princess meals, we'll see!
image0879.jpg

Look how cute Isabelle is!

Bling Converse.

This is my first attempt at these. They are far from perfect, but not bad for a first try. I forgot how thick the glue was and it got too thick in spots and there are too many gaps. I think I'm going to use smaller rhinestones next time. Emily has requested these in multiple colors! I made these to go with a Nightmare before Christmas set I'm working on, I'm going to add ribbons as the laces.

IMG_5027.jpg

I was just looking at some of the blinged converse on etsy the other day but they wanted over $100 :scared1:! I saw some cute Mickey ones, Halloween, and Christmas ones and of course I wanted them alll. So, how did you do them? And where did you get your crystals?

Well, after working on this most of the day I was able to get it done. It's a gift for my friend who is graduating from nursing school. It's a 2nd career for her. She likes ladybugs (as does my daughter) so I used the ladybug backpack pattern from YCMT, that I had bought to do one for Hayleigh, and was going to just do ladybug colors. Lo and behold searching through my quilting stash I found a dog fabric w/ them dressed up as doctors. My friend has 3 dogs and they are her "kids". I embroidered her name with the RN title at the top. This is my first experience with zippers and it was a bit challenging (not a CarlaC pattern), but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Thank you all for your gift suggestions!

FRONT
100_2017.jpg

BACK
100_2018.jpg

INSIDE
100_2019.jpg

100_2020.jpg

Cute backpack! You did a great job on it! I am still very :eek: of zippers!

Love Love all the cute adorable things on here the last few days
I wanna sew:wizard: i have so many outfits in my head But No time :eek:
I started school for Medical Esthetics:banana: and so all my time is spent with that and taking appts in the Day Spa :cloud9: i am lucky enough that i get that experience Now ....
and i Thought i did not have any time when i was a stay at home mom Full Time :rotfl:
I miss you all and i am at least trying to stay up on the boards:worship:
Hopefully i will have some outfits to post soon. xoxoxoxoxox

Good luck on the Medical Estetics school! I'm sure it will be great! So, when you're done, what procedures will you be able to do? Botox? I'm thinking that I need some done soon! Too bad you're in Utah (and I'm in Dallas!)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter