Disboutiquers part 3 (Kids Disney Boutique / Customs Clothes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I get to be the first person to post a new custom on the thread:cool1:

Here is the Evil Queen. My DD really has a thing for her. LOL

evilqueen001.jpg

evilqueen002.jpg

evilqueen003.jpg

evilqueen004.jpg

LOVE THIS!!!!! I LOVE THE SNOW QUEEN!!!

Why do I go to Joannes? Went in to get fabric for A pair of shorts and left with fabric for a second pair of shorts, curtains and shears. Now my list is extended to about ten to-dos.

Now I can't go into Joanne's because my gc is down to $3. I only go in when I have gc.

I go away for one afternoon and we are on another thread.
Hope you are all well.
Lori

Okay, I'm subbing to this one.

So where are we posting now? I'm already dizzy trying to keep up with part 2 and part 3 threads. Then again it isn't really hard to confuse me. :lmao:

I made it to the new thread (number 3). I love the evil queen. I am too scared to even think about attempting a petal skirt. I have so many things going now (the nemo panel book, the minnie dot) I need some money first to buy some material to match with it :thumbsup2 . DH is home this week, so I cna't even sneek and goto the store. i'll get it though...were not going to disney till May 2009 (pleanty of time)

I asked this in the other thread, but not sure if we are still supposed to post there...so I will repost my question here...
For those of you making button down shirts for your ds..which pattern do you use? I use a McCall pattern, and for some reason, I just can't seem to match up the notches and dots for the sleeves....yet when I put the pattern on my fabric, I have marked them all correctly. I tried another boys top this past weekend, and again...I have problem matching up notches/dots on the sleeves again...so I am thinking it must be me...doing something wrong or not understanding the pattern?
Jenny

Okay....I just posted on the other board???? :confused3 Is that one disappearing???

Once again I have to say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE that Villian custom!!!!! That is awesome!!! I want it!!!! (well for my DD that is...hahahahahaha)

The other board, or the other thread? The guess is that the other thread will be locked or will disappear soon. The other BOARD is not disappearing. I tried to get on just a few minutes ago and got a strange server error, so that may be what you're referring to. It's not going anywhere though!

I asked this in the other thread, but not sure if we are still supposed to post there...so I will repost my question here...
For those of you making button down shirts for your ds..which pattern do you use? I use a McCall pattern, and for some reason, I just can't seem to match up the notches and dots for the sleeves....yet when I put the pattern on my fabric, I have marked them all correctly. I tried another boys top this past weekend, and again...I have problem matching up notches/dots on the sleeves again...so I am thinking it must be me...doing something wrong or not understanding the pattern?
Jenny
i used the MCcalls pattern and i had a hard time lining the notches up too i had to Magyver it I will not use this pattern again instead i am gonna Try Simplicity 3852

I absolutely love the evil queen outfit. DD likes the evil stepsisters and wants a dress or shirt with them on it. I think that I will use the evil queen as my inspiration.

Ok here are the pictures of DD's room.

S2010070.jpg
S2010071.jpg
S2010069.jpg
S2010068.jpg
I plan on redoing the table and chair. They were given to us by family and I just haven't redone them yet. DD wants them done in pink, but I'm afraid that eventually she will grow out of pink and then I will have to do them in a different color later. I like white because it goes with everything.
S2010067.jpg
I made these curtains out of the same material as the two pillows on DD's bed. DD also has a purple beaded curtain that if I ever get it untangled I will put it up under the curtains that I made. She also has a huge fairy glider that I plan on hanging from the ceiling. That way it looks like it is flying.

I think I get to be the first person to post a new custom on the thread:cool1:

Here is the Evil Queen. My DD really has a thing for her. LOL

evilqueen001.jpg

evilqueen002.jpg

evilqueen003.jpg

evilqueen004.jpg

This is really super!!! I really like the hanky skirt. I would love to see the twirl factor.
Why do I go to Joannes? Went in to get fabric for A pair of shorts and left with fabric for a second pair of shorts, curtains and shears. Now my list is extended to about ten to-dos.

Now I can't go into Joanne's because my gc is down to $3. I only go in when I have gc.

This is kind of like the $50 paper towels at Target...or whatever it is.:cutie:

Ok here are the pictures of DD's room.

th_S2010067.jpg
I made these curtains out of the same material as the two pillows on DD's bed. DD also has a purple beaded curtain that if I ever get it untangled I will put it up under the curtains that I made. She also has a huge fairy glider that I plan on hanging from the ceiling. That way it looks like it is flying.

love the room. and definetly the hannah montana!

This is really super!!! I really like the hanky skirt. I would love to see the twirl factor.

This is kind of like the $50 paper towels at Target...or whatever it is.:cutie:

I'm just quoting Carrie because I haven't figured out the multiquote yet, but I love the evil queen!!! And I totally agree about Target... They have very expensive paper towels!:rotfl: We call it the hundred dollar store!

Now... does anyone have any ideas for an evil Queen or Maleficent for a boy??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter