• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Discount carsa for ohau

kimkatmom

Mouseketeer
We are leaving for auliani on Monday. Has anyone ever used the discount cards that are available for purchase on the Internet?

We are leaving for auliani on Monday. Has anyone ever used the discount cards that are available for purchase on the Internet?

We leave in a little over a week and am also interested in anyone's experiences with these cards. I am considering the 3day "go oahu card" that can be obtained from Costco for less then other online sellers.

I have asked about other's experiences on other threads, but never got any feedback. Hope anyone that has used cards in the past will respond to your question. I have not bought them yet, but did buy a discounted 2013 Entertainment book for the coupons ( others have posted about saving with the Entertainment book ).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter