• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Discount Code

DisneyArkie

Mouseketeer
I got my first discount code in the mail today. Problem is we are already staying in August and it’s only good till then. Smh

I got my first discount code in the mail today. Problem is we are already staying in August and it’s only good till then. Smh
I am the vacation planner of the family (even extended family) and I have yet to get a pin. DH and my mom have both gotten several - they were listed on my MDE and do not have their own accounts. Somehow Disney found them ;)

They are still trying to fill up August, which has had low crowds the last few summers.

What is the % off? Is it the same that is available to the public through Aug 28th?

They are still trying to fill up August, which has had low crowds the last few summers.

What is the % off? Is it the same that is available to the public through Aug 28th?

30% off. I think same as we actually booked for so it won’t do any good. To bad it was a year I wasn’t going that would have probably landed us back there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter