Discounted Universal Tickets

FC_Disney7

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have any sites or other ways for getting discount universal tickets. Looking to purchase (11) 2 day base tickets and was wondering if there is a place i could save some money on these. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

As a general rule, they don’t allow discounts. You can try group sales, but you may be below the minimum re

I’m seeing the best prices for my tickets at Sams Club right now.

Could you tell me what a two day base ticket for universal cost. Not a Sams club member but will join if price saves me money since i need to buy (11) 2 day tickets

Could you tell me what a two day base ticket for universal cost. Not a Sams club member but will join if price saves me money since i need to buy (11) 2 day tickets

Posted on another thread, doesn’t appear to much of a difference, see Post #11

https://www.disboards.com/threads/sams-club-now-sells-tickets-to-disney-and-universal.3738750/
My experience with the ‘new & revised’ Sams travel club was not positive a few months back. You deal with a travel agency when you call. I booked a stay @ Great Wolf in Anaheim area for this August at what was a great rate.

While on the phone with them, after they ran my CC for the full amount of stay; I was informed:

“sorry” the resort cannot confirm the reservation...You will received a refund on your CC within 7 to 10 business days”

It took close to the 10 days for the refund. Not acceptable IMO, they should secure room first, then charge the CC. Not sure if this is their standard method of doing business but they are now off my radar. I was able to easily Hotwire the reservation at an even lower rate BTW :)

Believe you need 20 tix to set up group rate, 15 for youth groups. Information on U’s website

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter