Discover Cayman Tour vs. Island Tour

puckhog45

Earning My Ears
My top priority in Grand Cayman is Stingray City. I checked into Captain Marvin's and they do have the lowest price; however, Captain Marvin's is just the trip to Stingray City - you would not see any of the rest of the island. Has anyone done the DCL excursions? The Island tour includes Seven Mile Beach, Old Homestead, the Turtle Farm, and "Hell" while the Discover Cayman Tour only includes "Hell" and the Turtle Farm.

You might want to also check out Captain Bryans which is a great stingray city trip on a Catatmaran. You can add on an island tour as well following the trip through the same company. I believe the rates are $34 for adults and $25 for kids for the stingray city trip and the private tours are in the $15-$20 range per person.

I'm sure it ends up much cheaper then the ship and Cayman Islands Discounts will do all the arrangements for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter